Part 16

My brother

Rom today I'm meeting Justin Clark, and I'm scared as fuck.

Xavier you refer to him as Justin Clark, why can't you just say your meeting your brother? I don't know maybe because its always been just me, and I had you like a little brother, shit this is just going to take some time. 

Xavier just chill the man wants to meet you, so just calm down, and he should be here any minute. I don't think your brother wants to meet you in your underwear, and seeing that big bulge in front, X looked down and said damn he forgot to put his pants on.

I put my pants on and I wondered what Justin is like, god I hope he's not like our father full of hate, what if he doesn't like me. Rom said the only way I'll know is when he gets here, and why would he come if he didn't want to get to know me. The doorbell rang oh shit he's here I ran downstairs and opened the door, it was like looking at dad when he was younger, my brother is handsome.  As evil as our father was he was a handsome man.

Hello I'm Xavier Thomas I'm your brother, please come in Rom came downstairs. Rom this is my brother Justin Clark, Justin this is my fiancé Romero Taylor they said nice to meet each other, we sat down.

Justin we have so much to talk about dad never told me I had a half brother, but he lied about so much so nothing that man did surprises me.  

Xavier I didn't know about you either, like I told you over the phone I read in the newspaper that Jackson Thomas died, and that's when I read about you, Xavier said father never talked about himself  at all he never even mentioned that he was married before or had another son. 

Xavier as you know now I'm married to a man and Jackson hated that,  see I came here when I was nineteen to tell him I was getting married to a man, my mother told me not too but  I did it anyway for some reason I wanted him to know who and what I am, and he told me  I'm sick just like my mother and he didn't want anything to do with me or my family. He damn near threw me out of his office and I never saw him again, until his funeral I came because of you, but I didn't know if you thought like Jackson did so I stayed away.

Xavier said yeah that's Jackson bitter and evil, and I can see he's nothing like Jackson sense he's marrying a man also, but enough about him I have a son his name is Boyd Walls he's in college here in Savannah. And this is a picture of my husband Michael, and Boyd that picture was taken two years ago in London.

I looked at the picture Justin handed me wow Michael is really fine, tall dark and very handsome damn from his pic he looks like he can serve some dick, and Boyd is fine too I told Justin they're both very handsome but  I never thought your son would be grown and in college, your how old? Justin said thirty two his husband was ten years older than he is , I asked him why is his  son's last name Walls, and Michael looks good for his age in fact they look the same age is Boyd adopted? 

Justin laughed and said Michael is his age and yes Boyd is adopted,  his first husband adopted Boyd before they met, his first husband Wade who died was the one ten years older than he is, but Boyd loves Michael as if he's his father. I offered Justin some coffee, he said no thank you, he never cared for it I told him I can get him something else he said he's fine.

Xavier I have to tell you  my late husband Wade was HIV positive, he was undetectable, and he was positive when we met, but I'm not, I just wanted you to know that, see for a lot of people that would scare them away but not me my mom was afraid for me, but love is love and my late husband died in a car accident. I work on a lot of charities for HIV and Aids,  Xavier said he's glad I felt comfortable enough to tell him. I told him make sure to get tested, but enough about that tell me how your doing.

Justin I'm fine and to be honest it feels like a weight off my shoulders now that father is gone, and father left me the family business and his house, I found out the company was my grandfathers he left it to my mother, and my aunt. And when she died I was supposed to get her shares of the company, I was going to share it with my aunt but she told me she sold her shares years ago, and my father sorry our father bought them from someone, and he left me a shit load of cash I want you to have half of it, even though the company was my mothers he made a lot of money on his own, and I have an offer for the company I wanted to share that with you too.

Xavier that was your moms company, I don't want anything to do with anything that man had other than getting to know you. And as I told you before my first husband left me plenty of money, as well as my mother and my husband Michael has money, and like I said before I don't want anything from Jackson Thomas,  so you can have it all. But what you can do is make a donation to my foundation, Xavier said he can do that and it will be a very fat check. I thanked him for his support.

Xavier said he wants to get to know me, and he's not trying to buy his way into my life that's what our father would do, I told him that's fine and our father has nothing to do with us getting to know each other, and I want him to meet Michael and Boyd. We talked for hours I really liked Xavier, but I could see in his face that he has gone through a lot of hurt and pain, but I can see that Romero really loves Xavier.

Justin I'd like you and your family to come to our wedding, he said he would like that, and we still have so much to talk about, he said he had to leave but we will talk again, and before the wedding I would meet his family. I told him I would like that too, I walked him to the door and he  walked out and waved at me as he got in his car. 

Rom I have a brother even if our father didn't want us to meet, Rom and I went upstairs and had sex, I felt so good being with my man and knowing I have a brother, I always wanted an older brother to talk too and now I have one.

If dad had just been a man Justin and I could have grown up together, but fuck him I'm going to know my brother.

X I'm glad things worked out for you, and now we both finally got what we wanted, you free from your dad, and you have a sibling. And me having you that's all I ever wanted and now here we are together, X kissed me and he promised me he'll never hurt me again. I thought to myself he better not or he'll get what Pete got, no one will ever hurt me again, we just held each other all X talked about is  Justin, I'm happy for him.