Part 7

Romero,the big payback.

I stayed with my sister Pat and my nephew Carlos in South Carolina, Carlos is gay too and for awhile Pat blamed me for his sexuality, it took her a year to realize that's just the way Carlos is. And him being HIV positive didn't help, he's fifteen now and was diagnosed a year ago. I sat on the beach think how I got to this point of running away from my life. It really hurt me that X didn't come and see me in the hospital, especially after his dad had me beaten up. And I made the biggest mistake of my life getting with, I don't even want to say his name. Anyway he and his friends raped me, and I was sure Xavier didn't want me, not even for sex, I still love him I just wish he loved me.

I turned around and I could see Pat watching me, I'm sure she's wondering why I came here, I haven't told Carlos anything either and we talk all of the time. I'm sure she'll ask me sooner or later, I rather it be later, how do you tell your sister you've been raped, she might think I asked for this to happen to me, because I'm gay. I just looked at the water I want X so bad but now I'm damaged and he won't want me.

I watched Romero sitting on the beach, I asked Carlos has his uncle told him why he came here, I know there very close, he said no he didn't tell him either. Carlos said just let him alone when he's ready to tell us he will, I said whatever it is Romero is really hurting, and I know I'm the last person he'll talk too. Carlos said I could try, I said I know and I will if he doesn't tell us by tomorrow. I saw Romero walking down the beach, I know I haven't been there for my little brother, but I hope he tells me what's going on mom doesn't even know.

I went for a walk on the beach, I decided I wasn't going to be a victim and fight back, I came up with a plan to get all of them back.  And I'm going to tell sis and Carlos's what's going on with me, and I'll tell X, if he wants me fine, and if he doesn't that's fine too. I can't make him love me.

Later after everyone's asleep I drove up to Savannah, I knew where Pete would be, I got to burger world and sure enough Pete's here. I sat at a table wearing a hoodie and watched him. His friends left and walked right passed me, Pete's doing something on his phone and he got up to leave too. 

I followed him to the parking lot, he's parked in a dark corner where he made me give him oral sex in the parking lot. He unlocked his car and I said hey, he turned around and I hit him in the face with a baseball bat, his mouth's bleeding, he said mutherfucka. I said shut up bitch and hit him in the arm I was trying to break it, he said what the fuck did he do to me. I took the hoodie off and he said oh shit, I said yeah bitch I'm back and its his turn to get fucked. 

He spit out some blood and said I'm a bitch ass, and he'll get me next time he and his boys were going to fuck me again, and I'll cry like the bitch that I am, and he's going to drag me down the street tied to his truck butt ass naked. I hit him in the head with the bat and he's knocked out, I looked around to make sure no one saw me. I checked him to make sure I didn't kill his ass, he's just knocked out.

I put him in his car and I took the gun from the waist of his pants, Pete always carried that damn gun, I took his belt off and tied his hands behind him. And I took his pants off and his drawls they looked dirty, how could I get with this dirty bitch, I took his shoe strings out of his Tim's and tied his feet together. I took the stick I brought with me and put Vaseline on it, that's more than what he and his boys gave me, they fucked me raw, I stuck the stick  up Pete's ass he woke up screaming. 

I said now whose the bitch he said please it hurts, I told his dumb ass why did he think I did it, I pushed it in deeper he screamed even louder. I gagged his mouth as he's screaming and crying, I said it doesn't feel so good being violated does it, Pete passed out.

I took his gun and I left him there, I turned his headlights on so someone could find him and see him just like that with something up his ass. I looked around and got out of his car and went to mine and drove back to South Carolina, I'm shaking I should have just killed Pete.

After two hours I'm back in South Carolina, I walked in the house and Carlos is in the kitchen he said he didn't know I was even gone. I told him I had something to take care of and I'm going home soon, he asked me what's wrong we talk about everything. I told him I was raped but I'm fine it made me stronger, I had an HIV test and I'm negative but I still have to take the meds for awhile and see my doctor again. 

Carlos hugged me I said I'm okay and now I have to see if X wants me, if not that's fine too, because I'm not going to take shit from anyone ever again. I told him good night and went upstairs, Pete might try and kill me but let him try I'll kill his ass, and anyone that fucks with me.

The next morning I told my sister what happened to me, she told me to get an HIV test, I told her its done and I'm okay, I'm going back home and talk to Xavier and move on with my life. Sis told me I need to talk to someone about what happened to me, I told her I did talk to someone her and Carlos. I hugged her and Carlos and told them I'll call them when I get back home. Carlos asked me am I going to stay with my mom since I gave up my apartment, I told him for now I will. Carlos said he'll come and see me next weekend, I told him that's fine and I left.

I got in my car and headed home, I'm going to talk to X and find out once in for all does he want to be with me, or just fuck me. If he doesn't I'm moving on with my life, and fuck him too. I called Felix and told him I'm on my way home,  he said good X has been calling me he's worried about me.I told him I'm good and I'll see him when I get home, I just hung up.

By the time I got in Georgia I heard on the radio about a man being molested, in a parking lot, the police found out the man was wanted for rape, and some other things. I said paybacks a bitch so Pete did that to others, I had a devilish grin on my face, now to deal with X.