1 • grown up

Even from the first time we met, your heart is a place I desperately wanted to call home.

However despite the fact i'm starting to think that i'm not welcome there and despite there were many pushes and shoves getting in our way, I can't help but want to stay.

Even if the door isn't left as open as it was for me years ago, i'll try my best not to let my heart get hurt just like the rest of my body because I know I will never stop until I get to be in your arms again.

+

Your life wasn't surrounded by flashing lights of cameras as soon as you stepped out of any building. Your life wasn't surrounded by death threats or screaming fans that would literally die for you. Your life wasn't famous. Your life wasn't meant to be like this.

You grew up in south town of Manchester Wythenshawe. Your best friends Marcus was a young boy with love for football.

You two grew up together through thick and thin of his parents divorcing, your mother having a miscarriage and your father leaving you and your mum, it was all too much for such young kids. But no matter what, you stuck together.

As you went to school together and Marcus left for football, you still stayed together.

Marcus officially made you his when you were both 18. On the night of your 18th birthday, both of your lives changed when things got heated between you two leading to the produce of twin babies.

Brandon Jay Rashford. Born at 10:19pm.

Mahëa Jade Rashford

Mahëa Jade Rashford. Born 10:21pm.

Your lives changed as you two became teen parents

we were all grown up ~