31 • move

Y/N's POV

That's it! I've had enough. Why would he keep such thing from me. I get that he cheated but to make the situation worse, he had a child with.. her. Lucia! That evil girl.

I bawled my eyes out, tears of angry, tiredness, sadness and mix emotions were released as I grabbed suitcases and shoved everything of my stuff inside. I heard the running footsteps of my mum coming in.

"Y/N dear, what are you doing? where are you going? Please calm down?"

"Calm down!!! How can I when he's off having kids with another woman. When he kept such a thing from me. When he hurt me once again." I said stopping what I was doing to take a deep breath. Then continued again in a short while.

"I'm so sorry Y/N" My mum said as she gave me a hug from behind grabbing my shoulders.

Tears of pain rolled down my eyes. I continued to cry wiping every tear away. I packed just some necessities for our stay in America. I owned a hideout house in America that the kids, my mum and I were going to stay in for a while, while we sorted things out. We need this. We all need a break. It's all too overwhelming. "Mum pack up, we're about to leave soon so please get ready"

After calming down a bit trying to distract my mind I headed to the children's room to pack a few of their things: Clothes, Shoes, Toys and other things into their suitcases.

I soon later went downstairs to make a tea. *Sips* it was soo calming.

Your thoughts were interrupted by the door opening startling me quite a bit. You looked over and Charlotte came through.

"Hey babygi- Woah. Tea? You're drinking tea? What's wrong girl"

"How did you know" You sighed

"I just know you. The times when you drank tea was when you first liked Marcus when you were younger. Strange for a little girl to be drinking tea but you told me that it 'calmed you down'. Another time was when you got pregnant and was scared to tell Marcus. Or when you and Marcus had an arguement over stupidness. Oh I know you drink tea to calm you down and only in those times only"

You chuckled and just realised that that was actually true. "Well. I found out that Marcus and Lucia are going to have a child together"

She gasped so hard and paused in place. "No way. Someone is about to catch some hands tonight" She held her fists out. "I hate to be breaking this to you but it seems like no one else is so I have to. It doesn't look like you and Marcus are meant to be together. He has hurt you one too many times and I don't like seeing my babygirl like this" She gave you a short hug.

"I know but I'm honestly doing this for the kids" You looked down.

"Yes but you have feelings, don't you? He keeps hurting these feelings of yours leaving so in soo many mixed emotions. Its not good girl and it aint worth it"

+

It was around 10pm when Marcus had arrived home. He walked in looking stressed but when he noticed the luggages that were ready to go he became even more stressed and sad.

"Y/N. What's the meaning of this" He asked pointing at the luggages.

"The kids and I. Are leaving" You couldn't bare to look at him.

"No no no no no. Leaving? Please Y/ N we can sort it out. Please Y/N no" He hurried to you and you stood up from the couch.

"I'm sorry" You held his cheek and stroked it.

He pulled you closer. "Please Y/N no" He was getting all teary eyed and emotional.

"But you hurt me yet again"

~move