29 • mother talks

The next day..

You freshened yourself up. Ready to embrace the truth. The whole night, you couldn't think straight. The thoughts rushed throughout your mind and you wasn't able to sleep.

Your thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the sound of the knock at your room. In a flash your head shot up and opened the door carefully.

Stood in front of you was your mother. Who lied about your whole childhood and about your father. Without notice a tear slipped out of your eye and you were quick to wipe it.

"Y/N love" She softly said
"Mum" You replied. Short and sweet.
You couldn't bare to face her after all these lies she told to you but you wanted to know the truth. She leaned in for a hug but you pulled away not ready to forgive her until she explained everything.

She turned away and headed to the sofa sitting down. Your mother followed sitting beside you.

"Let me explain" She huffed. You sat there patiently.
"Go ahead"

"This stupid Lucia girl may think she knows everything but don't listen to her"

"But why would she lie in front of all of Marcus' family" You questioned

"And you believe her?"

You sighed once again in return

"I didn't plan to tell you like this but" She hesitated.

"What mum, what" You were eager to know the truth.

"I- I'm sorry for keeping this" She began to sob.

"Mum what" You said feeling irritated.

"I was raped Y/N" she was overwhelmed in tears as she spat out that sentence.

"Mum" You pulled her in for a hug and so much ran through your mind.

"I'm sorry I let this happen to you" She sobbed even more. You could tell it was extremely hard for her to tell you. She was most scared that you would judge her for it but you could never.

"Never say sorry for that. It's not your fault" She rubbed her back to calm her down

"I could've, if I didn't stay with that man" She said feeling more calm.

"What do you mean?"

"Ramilo who you thought was your dad, was actually the cause of my rape. We had this case privately investigated" She wiped a tear away from her face.

"Wow" Was all you could say.

"He was abusive and the worst. Everyone warned me and told me to stay away however I kept thinking and believing that he still loved me just because I knew that I really loved him"

"So you didn't have a plan for me at all?"

"Yes, but not that soon. I was in the process of moving when this happened. To stay away from Ramilo. One night he drugged my drink and had me raped just for me to stay with him because our family were quite wealthy from your grandfather's business company until he sold it" " He wanted to claim that you were his child but when you were tested, he clearly was not your dad"

"Im sorry for all this pain I caused you when you were so so young. But thank you for keeping me and loving me no matter how you resulted in getting me" You hugged her once more.

"I love you Y/N"

"Love you too mum"

+

During dinner with Marcus, you invited Charlotte to your home to join you. You took this time to explain to them. The most important people of your life were so understanding. This was why you loved them.

Of course a bit later you and Charlotte gossipped and talked about her and Mateo. You could tell that they were truely in love with made you happy to see Charlotte happy also.

It was a calm night just chillin' and chatting. It was quite painful to know the truth at first but it was good that you finally know it.

+

~mother talks