7 • night with daddy

POV • Y/N's POV

It was 6pm and you messaged Marcus telling him you was on your way to pick up the kids again.

To Marcus 🙁

Marcus: -
Y/N: On my way to pick up the kids, see you in 10
seen

You headed up the lift and walked to his room. You heard loud laughters of giggles and screams of happiness coming from the room. You smiled at the thought of the kids being happy and Marcus being a loving dad to them. You knocked twice and you heard Marcus running over to open the door.

"Hey, come in" He opened the door wide. The room smelt of waffles and chocolatey goodness.

You looked ahead at he kids eating waffles and pancakes. "Mummy come join us!" Mahëa said with the largest smile on her face. I think the sugar has already reached them. "Silly girl why do you have whipped cream on your nose" You laughed wiping it off with a napkin. "Daddy was chasing us around the room and Mahëa got caught so she got whipped cream on her face" Brandon giggled and stuffed his face once more with some pancakes. Marcus sat close next to you. You inched away.

"Well, eat quickly we need to meet your Aunt Charlotte in a bit for some drinks and some dinner" You said pouring water for the kids. "Awww but is daddy coming" They both whined. Marcus and I looked at each other.

"Uh, not this time. But at least you got to spend the night with me and tonight with Mummy and Aunt Charlotte" he replied.

"Awww mummy please can we stay here with you and dad I want to watch movies with you two again" Mahëa pouted. You couldn't resist that cute little pout of hers.

"I'm sure Charlotte wouldn't mind, why don't you message her" he whispered towards me.

"I don't want t-" Mid way through your sentence you realised how happy the kids were when they were with Marcus and even happier when you two are together. So you suddenly had a change of mind.

"Fine. We'll have a one night sleepover with daddy" You said getting up and getting the bed ready.

You also fixed the sofabed pulling it out. "I'll stay here tonight, you can sleep on the bed with the kids" You said while shuffling around the pillows.

"No, No you sleep on the bed. I can't have you sleeping on a sofabed. Take the double bed with the kids" He argued

"No Marcus, it's ok i'll be fine"

"Babe no, sleep on the be-" You shot a stern look towards him. After he called you 'babe'

"Sorry, it's just a habit" He said looking down while getting comfy in the sofabed with Brandon.

Mahëa joined Brandon and Marcus in the sofabed and about half way throughout the movie the kids soon fell asleep leaving you and Marcus awake.

"I missed this" He huffed

"I'm just glad to see the kids are still happy and I'm glad that what happened isn't effecting them" You whispered. "I'm going to head to bed" You said while pulling the blanket closer to you.

"Uhmm Y/N theres no space on this sofabed, the kids are sleeping in all weird shapes and I'm literally on the edge" Marcus said standing up next to the bed.

You thought for a moment wondering where this was going. From all the positivity from today you felt nice so you allowed him to share the double bed with you but you placed pillows separating the two of you.

The next morning +

You woke up in the warm embrace of some arms. ARMS WAIT HOLD UP you thought to yourself. You found yourself inbetween Marcus' arms and he was shirtless. Out of instinct you looked under the cover to see if you were wearing clothes and thank God you were. But you soon realised that the kids were there also. Phew.

Marcus slowly woke up from his sleep and jumped realising that he was hugging you. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hug you throughout the night" He said placing on a shirt.

You smiled and said "It's ok, I can't lie, it was super comfy" He smiled back as it was the first time you two were talking peacefully since the arguement. "Just like old times" He beamed causing his smile to grow even more.

You tried your best not to remember what happened as all you cared about was the kids as you loved them too much to separate them from their dad who brought them happiness.

"Breakfast?" He asked after freshening himself up and waking up the kids.

"Sure" You said doing the same before changing the kids to head down for breakfast.

You finally felt calmness and peace, only hoping for it to stay like this.

+

night with daddy ~