13 • awoken from the coma

Third person's POV

Y/N was in the hospital for about 3 days, due to being in a coma. Marcus was unable to play due to being soo stressed and wanting to be by Y/N's side all the time. The hashtag #prayfory/n was trending in twitter and everyone was praying all the best for Y/N.

Y/N's POV

Your weak eyes slowly fluttered open and the sight of tubes being attached to you and medical devices surrounding you. Beside you, you saw Marcus holding your hand with one hand and the other hand was on his head. He looked tired and stressed. You squeezed his hand slightly and whispered "Marcus". His head immediately shot up and a smile appeared on his face.

"y/n love you're awake" he held your cheek. You smiled back at him. How could you be mad at him at this moment? It was one of the last things on your mind. Charlotte was in the corner asleep but was suddenly woken up and she also ran towards you giving you a soft gentle hug, happy that you were awake again. The nurses walked in surprised at the sight of you being awake. They checked you again to see if everything was ok.

Marcus had a guilty look on his face. You were quick to ask "What's wrong Marcus" and grabbed his chin to look back up at you. He was hesitant at first but replied soon after. "I'm so sorry. This is all my fault" He swung his head down. "Marcus no." He looked back up at you. "It was my fault for being so petty and stupid for the past few days. If I hadn't tried to ignore you and sort things out, I wouldn't be in this position. I'm sorry" He gave a smile right after stroking your cheek.

"Thanks Y/N, go ahead and rest now" Marcus said moving his hand from your cheek to your hair and stroking it which led you to soon fall asleep. You were later woken up by the sound of a knock and you saw the food being rolled in.

"Mhmm" You said sniffing the eggs that were in front of you. Marcus grabbed the fork and attempted to feed you. "Marcus its ok, I'm sure I can eat" you smiled grabbing the fork from him. "Thank you though" You ate a forkful of the eggs and sipped the water.

Brandon and Mahëa soon ran in. "MUMMYYYY" they screamed and Marcus shushed them to make them keep it down. A gigantic smile grew on your face. You loved your kids soo much. "My big babiesss" You beamed. Marcus lifted them to kiss you but he didn't allow them to lay on you as you were still quite fragile.

You had a few visits from members of the team such as Dele who brought flowers, Ruben, Harry, Trent, Jordan and other players. They all brought a get better soon gift which was very thoughtful.

A day after, you were soon dismissed from the hospital and Marcus insited to take care of you while he was already off from matches because of him being in the hospital with you. However, Charlotte didn't trust Marcus and also insisted on taking care of you so that you would be under good care and so that Marcus could go back to training. In the end, you agreed on spending time with Charlotte first then maybe once you were well enough, you'd stay with Marcus so that it was fair and therefore it would be fair to both of them.

You headed to the air bnb that the England tean rented for you as they didn't want you to be in discomfort while you were still ill here in Russia. Charlotte took an uber with you and helped you get into bed. Your bags soon arrived with your security guards. You weren't too worried about the kids as you knew they were in good hands of Marcus and the England caretakers that also looks after all the other members children when the players are busy.

Soon, Charlotte brought you some more blankets and some water. She played a movie to accommodate you but soon later you fell asleep and had rest.

+

~ awoken from the coma