6 • visit

Marcus' POV

It's been a couple of days since the mishap occurred. I knew it would take a while for Y/N to forgive me. I'm trying not to be too forceful as I know we wont recover and be the way we are straight away but I understand. All I know is that I still love her and want her back in my arms so badly.

We were training then suddenly I see all the boys run towards the tunnel and out came Y/N. My face lit up to see that she was all happy and good again.

"Y/N" I shouted as a ran towards her. Everyone was giving her hugs and taking the kids from her.

She looked up with no facial expression. I leant in for a hug but she shoved me away.
"Don't act like nothing happened, I came here to support you all but also to inform you that we're done. Over" She walked over to the bench with Charlotte and Ruby. I didn't bother chasing after her as I knew I would get nothing out of it.

Y/N's POV

I felt sad that I was ending our relationship but once a cheater always a cheater. I knew leaving him would make the kids sad and confused wondering why Marcus wasn't always with us. I would totally run away with kids but a thought hit me that these are his kids aswell and that he still does love them. Once the boys finished practice, we all decided to hang out in the common room and have chats with everyone.

"I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you sooner and that I lied to you. I hope you forgive me" Ruby said truley feeling sorry. I smiled at her and Marcus approached me once more.

"Want me to tell him to go away" Charlotte asked as he walked towards me.
"No its good, I messaged him to take the kids" She nodded and sat back in ber seat again.

"Take care of them, i'll be at your room to collect them again later in the afternoon tomorrow before dinner" I said with a serious look on my face. He nodded and held the kids hands as he took them up to his room. I sighed and continued on with my day.

Liked by delealli, rubymaeofficial, charlotteoffi and 712,127 others

Y/N Official: Lookin' rough, feelin' rough 💔

comments are disabled on this post

+

visit ~