19 • drunk

Y/N's POV

You sat at the bar with a glass of alcohol in your right hand and your phone in your left. You scrolled through your camera roll and reminisced on the old images of you and Marcus, you Marcus and the kids happy at a football match. It was all too much. This whole month has been a big whirlwind and you hoped to never experience it again. You still felt stupid for being so petty, selfish and like a fool.

You just wished it could all be normal again.

*Glass 1 complete, asks for another glass*

A tear rolled down your cheek and realised you were the one holding yourself back and stopping everything from being perfect again. You slapped yourself feeling stupid and wanting to die. "It's all my fault. Its all my fault" The phrase kept replaying in your head.

*Glass 2 complete, asks for another glass and another and another*

+

*3 shots down, 4 glasses later, 2 bottles down*

"It's all my fault" You still repeated and soon your words turned from you saying it to you slurring it due to how drunk you were. Your phone buzzed and you managed to squint your eyes reading that the message was from Marcus

From Marcus:

Marcus: Hey where u at?
Y/N: itz allk muy faulttt its all my faulytt

He must've woken up from his nap. You hit send and he replied in an instant understanding what you said eventhough what you typed did not make sense.

Marcus: I'm coming to get you. Stay where ever you are

He always knew where you were as you never got rid of the tracker you had connected to each others phone. He barged through the dancing crowd and grabbed you by the waist. You stood up and collapsed into his arms whispering "Its all my fault" you cried. "What, Y/N, what are you talking about. Come on we're going home" He carried you bridal style through the doors (thank God that there weren't any paparazzi outside) and placed you into his car. He didn't seem to struggle carrying you at all. He buckled your seatbelt for you and you leaned your head against the window. He looked over at you with worry and held your hand.

You looked up at him and cried "Its all my fault" He rubbed his thumb and against your hand and said "You probably won't even understand what Im saying because you're super drunk but dont ever say that it was your fault. Everything happens for a reason and none of this was your fault" He looked back up at you and realised that you had fallen asleep. He cleared his throat and turned on the gas of the car and drove you back to the house.

Marcus' POV:

I arrived back home still carrying Y/N in your arms. I placed her on the bed and tucked the blanket keeping her warm. I stroked her hair and admired her for a moment.

Pulling out your phone you messaged Charlotte asking her about the kids

To Charlotte:

Marcus: How are my babies
Charlotte: They gucci and asleep. Anyways, how's Y/N I know she ran off to take a breather but I'm sure it didn't end that well but I couldn't stop her since I had the kids
Marcus: She's better now. I had to collect her from the bar. She was in tears and kept repeating it was all her fault
Charlotte: Poor baby, take care of her for all of us. Dw, i'll take care of the kids for as long as it is needed.
Marcus: Thanks Lotte, I think she just needs some rest and we just need some alone time with no distractions
Charlotte: Sure thing.

I stroked Y/N's hair once more and left her to rest.

+

~ drunk