3 • where is he

You paced around the hospital room as you waited for the doctor to come and return with the results. You couldn't think about anything else at this moment. Ruby hugged you continuously apologising and Dele reassured you that it was all going to all be ok. You bent down to hug Brandon who was confused, sad and looking for Mahëa.

"Dont worry baby" you kissed his forehead. "Where's Marcus?" You questioned Ruby.

"He had an uh- emergency meeting with Garreth" Ruby stuttered and Dele had a guilty look on his face.

"Isn't this an emergency for him" You huffed "His daughter is in the hospital" You went back to the room where Mahëa laid and held her hand.

There was a sudden knock at the door and the doctor entered. You immediately stood up anxiously.

"I have results, thankfully she wasn't in the water for took long but as soon as she entered she immediately struggled to breathe. She should take a day or two off and recover but other than that, she's should be up and living normally again" He smiled.

Everyone sighed in relief.

+

You returned to the hotel and in the hotel lobby you found Gareth and the rest of the England team sitting waiting for the results to see if everything was ok.

Jesse immediately ran up to you and hugged you smiling at the fact that everything was all good.

"Glad my godchildren are okay" He said as he hugged you tighter. Jesse released you and carried Mahëa. Gareth came up to you and gave you a quick hug aswell smiling at you. "Glad our baby Hëa is all good. Where was Marcus throughout all of this?" He asked.

"Was about to ask you a similar question" You looked at each other confused.

+

You tucked the twins into bet kissed their forehead and there was a soft knock at the door. You gently opened it to find your best friend Charlotte at the door.

New Character: Charlotte Jones - your best friend

She gave you a tight hug. "BABYYGIRLLL I missed you so frikin much. How are is my babygirl 2.0 doing" She barged through the door, dropped her bags and gave her godchildren a hug.

"This day has been stressful i'm so gld you're here"

"I'm sorry I couldn't get the flight with the England team I just had to rush from a photoshoot and I missed the flight" She scurried.

Mahëa woke up and smiled at the sight of her favourite aunt, Charlotte and gave her a cuddle. "Babygirl 2.0 I bought you a toy to make you feel better" She said holding out a teddy bear. A smile grew across her face and Brandon pouted feeling left out.

"Andddd how could I forget my babyboy dondon" she said in a childish voice pulling out a car toy. His face lit up and he ran towards the toy. You laughed at his sudden attitude change.

They played for a while and while they were occupied Charlotte went up to you. "Where's Marcus?" She asked tapping your shoulder. "That's my question too, Ruby said Marcus was at a meeting with Gareth but when then he even asked me where Marcus was" she looked at you confused.

Mid conversation, the door flung open and walking through came Marcus. He ignored your presence and walked straight to the kids "Speaking of Marcus" she scoffed.

"Hëa its good to see you awake" Marcus hugged both the kids tightly and gave them kisses. You were fuming at the fact that he wasn't even there when she needed him the most.

"Have they eaten anything I brought some foo-" He looked up at me

"Where THE HELL where you" You stood up from the bed looking at him in anger.

"I'll leave you two alone" Charlotte said grabbing her bag and walking out the room.

"At a meeting" He replied not paying attention and playing with the kids.

"Mmm with Gareth" You nodded

"Yea with Gareth, problem?" He looked at you dead in the eyes. You froze as he never spoke to you in this way. He stood up and walked past you to grab the remote. You looked at him and had a sudden surge of confidence to say "But Gareth asked where you were" There was silence for a moment and a massive huff came out of his mouth.

"I'm tired, can we just talk about this later" He said getting under the blankets

"No we will talk about this now. YOUR DAUGHTER COULD'VE DIED" You lowered you voice. "And you were at some unimportant meeting with God knows who"

"CAN YOU SHUT THE HELL UP" He shouted throwing off his blanket and hitting the bed.

"I just said that we will talk about this later" Before he got to his last word and calmed his voice tears were rolling down your face and you were overwhelmed with shock at the way Marcus spoke to you even with the kids around. You grabbed the kids, your bag and ran outside the room. You just couldn't stay there any longer. You had to get away before he did any more harm.

+

where is he?