16 • endless messaging

Y/N's POV

Something seemed quite off with Charlotte today. She seemed to be busy on her phone and she never paid attention to what anyone said to her.

"Lotte, i'm going to burn the house done"
"Thats cool, have fun"

"Lotte, I bought your favourite McDonalds, Imma eat it all if you don't come in 5 minutes"
"Yea yea, whatever"

"Lotte imma make another baby with Marcus you better stop me" you joked to see if she would even look but she replied with
"okok can't wait to be an aunt again"

See. She really didn't care and you knew that it started to be a problem. She was acting really strange because you'd never really see her this happy. She kept giggling at whatever she was doing on her phone.

You, being the nosey person you are decided to sneak behind her to see what she was doing but of course she caught you. You froze.

"Hello, do you need something?" She asked looking back at you hiding her phone screen from your view

"Charlotte, come on. You've been on your phone for hours giggling at who knows what I think it is time for you to get off your phone" You said trying to grab her phone. She pulled it away

"Fine i'll just text Mateo that I'll message him later" She looked shocked at what she had said and suddenly stuttered at her words. "I-I mean ill message my manager who is called Mateo that I'm busy so i'll message him later" She gave a nervous laugh. She got up from the couch and headed to the kitchen to grab some food. You stood there still looking at her while she poured her cup of juice.

"Whatttt" She asked looking up at you. You just laughed and walked off again.

"Make sure you don't message him again or you'll be there for too long, we have a flight back to catch in a few hours" You shouted from the corridor.

Something doesn't seem right. Charlotte and Mateo.. that would never happen.

+

~ endless messaging