22 • marcus' party

Y/N's POV

Today was celebration of the England's team efforts towards the World Cup.

The event planners came over and they helped you design the whole house. You obviously locked the upstair rooms but you decorated the whole of the downstairs with red and white decorations obviously representing england's colours.

Outside, you and Marcus rented a tent which was filled with fancy seating and decorations. After the tables there was the pool which was being filled up with waterballoons, glowsticks and floaties.

It was soon 8pm and the guests started to arrive

It was soon 8pm and the guests started to arrive. England players, managers, trainers, coaches everyone came along with their significant other and it was a massive celebration for all the hard word that had been put into this World Cup.

You came down in a two piece white outfit as this event wasn't formal but you still wanted to dress nice.

At the bottom of the stairs stood Marcus he looked up and a smile immediately grew on his face "Stunning" he said as he leaned in for a kiss

During the night everyone cheered and celebrated bottles were popped and everyone just had a good time. Gareth made a toast to the team and congratulated them for their hard work

The party was going great but then it was time to eat. Everyone headed to the buffet stall and grabbed food. Before anyone could get there, Ruby ran ahead and grabbed the seafood platter for you and her as it was both your favourite. She grabbed 3 platters and you both gobbled all the food down. "Damn, this seafood is bombdotcom" She said as she took a sip of champagne to wash it all down.

Whilst you were all stuffing your face and having the regular girl talks, Dele came over and joined in with you and Ruby's conversation. Ruby left to clean herself up in the bathroom, to touch up her makeup so it left you and Dele alone at the table together.

"Finally, she's gone. Continue to tell me about your plans" You said leaning in closer to Dele to hear his plans about him proposing to his girlfriend Ruby.

You were the only one that Dele could trust and tell his plans to as its not like the guys would enjoy the conversation or even be interested and give helpful replies.

Ruby soon returned (after about 30 minutes) and you and Dele parted acting casual again as if you weren't planning anything. Dele soon left the table to head back with the guys again.

You stayed with Ruby and the rest of the players significant others throughout the whole night on one table and shortly, the night was over.

Charlotte later arrived with the kids and they ran to see you. It was a while since you last saw them. Marcus joined the family hug and then released to help clean the rest of the place.

The kids stayed over at Marcus' house waiting in the living room to watch a movie eventhough it was around 3 in the morning, you agreed as you haven't spent as much time with them in the last few days.

You all stayed together and Charlotte immediate went to the guest bedroom to rest since looking after the kids was quite tiring for her eventhough she loved them soo much.

+

~ party at marcus'

A/N: Next chaper is gonna be excitinggggg ;) things get wild up in hereee :)