11 • jealous

Y/N's POV

You headed back to the hotel to find Marcus in the room on his phone with a vexed look on his face.

"What is this" He says holding up his phone with the image of you and Mateo.

"I had lunch with the kids and Mateo"
You said stating the obvious

"Didn't just look like lunch" he scoffed

"The kids were there, the stupid paparazzi just cropped them out" you sighed

He didn't reply

"Anyways, you know Mateo. Our old school friend. He is one of the fitness trainers for Croatia. Isn't that amazing!" You squealed

"Ah no wonder you were at that stadium. Everyone was looking for you, they were expecting to see the kids and us being somewhat happy again but look at where we are"

You shook your head "So dramatic, it was one match, no big deal"

"Mhmm yeah. Just one match. It will be one match to missing two, three, four. We won by the way, you don't seem so happy about that" He said still looking down and scrolling through his phone

"Of course I'm happy Marcus, over the moon. You're really being childish, i'm not going to deal with this rubbish again or right now. I'm honestly done. done. done" You said dropping your bag and heading to the bathroom to wash off and change into your pj's.

You weren't mad, more annoyed than anything. You didn't want anymore drama. These paparazzi were getting on your nerves stirring up drama everywhere and the fact that Marcus was so gullible to believe this foolishness made everything ten times worse. He was acting extremely jealous so unlike the old him.

After getting changed you tucked the kids into bed and immediately slept right next to them. Not one conversation was said between you and Marcus. You both went to bed facing opposite ways of each other. Soon you huffed to take a deep breath and fell asleep.

+

~ jealous