34 • justice

As a family, you all reported Lucia to the police and requested for a restraining order on her. In addition, you found some information that intrigued you and most definitely caught you by surprise.

First of all, you found out that Lucia had done favours for policemen to not tell you anything about the things that she had been caught for.

Such as: the driver that crashed into you of your car accident.

- Flashback -

Marcus' POV

I soon snapped back to reality and ran towards her seeing her laid down on the floor unconscious. Gareth pulled out his phone and dialled for the ambulance. Tears flowed down and I couldn't take it. As we drove off, the driver of the truck was questioned. I didn't even get a chance to look at the drivers face. Here in the ambulance Gareth and I sat in the ambulance worried and in front of us laid Y/N still unconscious.

- End Of Flashback -

The driver was infact Lucia. All the information about her investigations were false and paid a private investigator who just sensationalised to give Lucia what she wanted, he got paid by her.

- Flashback -

Lucia's POV

"She won't get away with this" I smirked as I screenshotted the information.

- End of Flashback -

The baby was infact not hers and was one of the policemen that she made love with in return for him to not say anything. Made you absolutely disgusted. There was way more things that Lucia had done to hurt you however, all you cared about was that you were safe and that Lucia got what she was worthy of.

In the end through all this pain, you and your family got what they deserved, justice.

+

justice ~