six | six

»Il faudra C-O-N-F-I-A-N-C-E pour garder notre A-M-O-U-R«

»It's gonna take T-R-U-S-T to keep our L-O-V-E«

March 3, 1995

"Tag, you're it!" Dalvin yelled while slapping Jojo in the arm. He casually rolled his eyes at his tom foolery. "I told you, I'm not even playing."

"Well fu-, forget you too then." Dalvin yelled, almost slipping out the F-word. Lord, help this man.

While the grown children played, I looked over to see Quincy and Diane playing with chalk on the ground. In the span of an hour, they were becoming best friends. It's just too cute. And thank goodness, because Lisa didn't arrive yet to bring Snow along. But it's not a big deal, Lisa's always late.

"Yo, Carmen, when can we eat? I'm slowly dying over here. And if Dalvin tag me one more time, I'm driving that nigga to the local dog pound." Jojo ran over to me out of breath.

"Firstly, watch your language. And secondly, you could have eaten when you first arrived. I literally had the food out for a reason." I giggled. He's always been unaware of his surroundings and it shows. "Thank you, and by the way, DeVanté wants to talk to you. I think he went inside with Ro and Tionne."

"Why? And when did you start calling Rozonda by her nickname?"

"Beats me, and I just call her that because you guys do. So yeah, see you later." Jojo sped away from me. See, now I'm suspicious...

I walked inside and there was no sign of DeVanté anywhere. I figured that Tionne must have seen him around somewhere. Or not, because she was busy having a stare down with Donald. "T, have you seen DeVanté anywhere?"

"Upstairs." She said not taking her eyes off of Donald. "Um, thank you, I guess." I slowly walked away from her and jogged up the stairs. I wonder what DeVanté could be doing upstairs. He's not even allowed to be up there.

As I was walking through the hallway, I got an eerie feeling that I was being watched. Suddenly, a random door opened and someone pulled me into a dark room.

The person closed and locked the door of the room, which I figured was the closet considering how small it was. They held me tight and turned on the light and revealed who they were. Yep, you guessed it.

"DeVanté, what the fuck is wrong with yo-" He shut me up mid sentence with a kiss. I melted in the kissed and wrapped my arms around his neck. His lips felt gentle and sweet, almost like cotton candy. Just as he was about to lift my shirt, I caught myself and realized what was happening.