[°Chapter One°]

"When am I actually going to be able to learn stuff? Instead of going on these petty missions." I asked my dad.

He sighed heavily. But I was almost old enough to run the place and take the thrown, and he still hadn't taught me anything about running the kingdom. My father was always making me go on missions that he had plenty of demons to do for him.

"Because, oldest child, this will be educational in teaching you how to torture people. You will get a better concept of humanity if you spend more time there." He explained for the millionth time.

Rolling my eyes, I looked at him. It was true, but it was always so boring. Mot of the time I was always being monitored by a demon. Who, in the end, was told to take over for me. By myself, I have never killed anyone on Earth. Which was weird for the son of the Devil.

"Also I know how much you hate having a demon with you, so this time you're by yourself. You leave tomorrow. Read the profile and get some sleep." He went on.

Smiling at that, I nodded and turned to leave. Going to my room, I dived onto my bed. Instantly becoming surrounded by the warmth and comfort it brought with it. Getting up after a coupe of minuets - half an hour - of staring at the ceiling. Moving to my desk, I opened the profile that was lying on my desk.

Find and kill Billie Joe Armstrong.

Sounded easy enough. The file said he would be at a local high school in a town called Belleville. In New Jersey. After reading through the file, the important information being stored into my head, I lied down again. What I had to do was take the role of a high school student and find him then kill him. I had six months to do this. Its most likely I would be able to do it.

The file also said what this Billie guy was, a vampire. I've heard those are pretty easy to kill. Wondering what he did to piss off my dad, let myself fall asleep. comfortably wrapped up in the cover.

In the morning, I was woken to the shrill shriek of an alarm clock. Waving an arm around, I shut it off. Groaning I rolled onto my back before pulling myself into a sitting position. checking the time, it was 9am. Today I was leaving to go up by myself. Feeling excited, I rushed around my room. shoving clean clothes into bags. finally, I finished packing, slipping some fresh clothes on after a shower. After doing my hair, my dad walked in.

He looked at me. staring at me up and down. A rare smile on his face. He almost looked proud. Mikey, my only brother, was behind him. Pulling a hand through my red hair, I smiled at them.

"Ready to go?" My dad asked.

Nodding lightly, I picked up my bag and my dad lead me to the stairway. the one that separated Hell from Earth. There is a highway as well, but my car is still on Earth. Opening the door for me with a special key, my dad allowed me up. Mikey giving me a hug before I began my trek up the stairs.

Finally, I made it to the top. Opening the door into where I assume I would be staying. It was a dusty old house, nothing much. But it was the first time I would be staying alone in my own house. Mine for the next six months. Going upstairs, I looked for the biggest bedroom, unpacking my things. There was a vinyl player in the corner of the room, which I instantly took downstairs. cleaning it and looking for some records. Finding a box of them, I searched through them. Finding my favourite Bowie album, Low.

Playing the music, I went in the kitchen in search of food. There was a note on the side, with a wallet full of money. There are snacks in the cupboard and there is money in the wallet. I recognised the handwriting as one of my dads most loyal demons, Wrath. getting out some chips, I relaxed onto the couch. Reviewing how I was going to get to my target.