[°Chapter Nine°]

"Let me teach him myself."

She stepped back. Letting go of frank in the process. My prince was already in tears. Picking him up by the t-shirt, I smiled at him softly. Before smashing my lips to his. He reciprocated the kiss almost instantly.

When I let go of Frank, he wrapped his arms around my waist. Burying his face in my shirt. He was so cute. My lips turned upwards as I pulled him closer.

"What the fuck?" The chic said from behind me.

"Listen here, don't touch my Frankie. Ever." I warned. 

"Or what?"

"How do you like your house? Your clothes? I'm sure when your living on the streets you won't have to worry about the latest trends."

She huffed before turning on her heel and strutting away. I giggled pulling Frank closer.

"You had me for a second." Frank mumbled onto my chest.

"I'm a demon I'm good at lying." I muttered back. "You're my prince. Don't ever doubt that."

"Okay lovebirds I need an actual tour." Mikey announced.

I picked up Frank's things, holding them as we walked down the halls. Wrapping one arm around his lower back. We showed Mikey around the school quickly before going to class, Mikey was in the same class.

"Where I sit?" Mikey asked me.

I shrugged sitting down next to Frank. He was wiping something off his seat. Gum. Someone had stuck chewing gum on his seat. Looking behind me, I saw some guys laughing and pointing in the corner.

"Baby don't bother. C'mere." I demanded.

He stood up, moving closer to my side. Pulling him onto my lap, I raised my middle finger at the laughing boys. The teacher walked in, not caring about Frank sitting on my lap. Mikey pulled up a chair on the other side of me. Rolling his eyes.

"What?"

"You're so possessive." Mikey remarked.

"I want people to know that he's my prince. Nobody can change that."

"'He' is here you know." Frank smiled.

He shuffled on my lap, sitting on one leg so that it gave me enough space to do work. The class was given out another worksheet. That Mikey and I filled out quickly. Frank was trying to look at my paper to copy. Not letting him, I turned my paper over.

"Need any help gorgeous." I whispered in his ear.

He nodded. Looking over his shoulder, I helped him answer the question. Going through the steps so that he could understand it. While he was working on the question after that, I placed my head on his shoulder. Kissing the the side of his face softly.

Frank blushed as he tried to concentrate on his work. Spending quite a while on the next equation before giving up and asking me. The rest of the class went by with me teaching Frank how to do the questions.

After school, Frank walked with me to the gate before stopping and turning to me. He kissed me on the cheek before seemingly contemplating something.

"I'll meet up at yours, I gotta do something first." He said to me.

"I'll come with you baby and give you a lift." I responded confused.

"No!" He exclaimed. "It's just something important that I need to do alone."

"Okay baby. Call me if you want me to pick you up." I mumbled surprised. "Don't run away from me."

He nodded and pulled me into another hug. Reciprocating it, I kissed the top of his head. Turning around, he started down the other side of the street. Shrugging, I turned to the car park and got into my car.