[°Chapter Eleven°]

Smut warning

"We need to talk."

I froze entirely, my hands were on Frank's waist. I couldn't move what so ever. Was he going to break up with me? Was he going to say that he wasn't going to hell with me? What did I do wrong?

"Gee, it's okay. " He whispered.

Swallowing deeply, I blinked away tears that were already threatening their way though. Gently, he stroked my cheek.

"Just, if I'm going to go with you, I need to ask some questions." He said.

Exhailing deeply, I smiled relieved. Nodding my head, he cuddled into my side. Using my arm as a pillow when I pulled us into a lying position, facing eachother so we could talk.

"So, what will I have to expect?" He asked.

"Erm, is it too vague if I say a lot?" He nodded. "Right, torture, death, boring meetings, longer days and the heat."

"Just to clarify, I won't get killed or tortured?"

"I wouldn't let anyone touch a hair on your head." I muttered.

"I need to do three things before I make a decision." He said. "I think."

"Which are?"

"I need to go to church, don't ask. I need to see you kill and torture someone and the last thing is your dad - he looked different - like the thing you do with your eyes, can you do it to his level or whatever."

Nodding slightly, I kissed his forehead. Showing him my eyes and smiling. He smiled back.

"I need to see that." He whispered.

That was understandable. In hell, I would most likely have to stay in that form. The only difference between me and my father's form is that I had wings. I would let Frank find that out for himself though. My Prince, if I did all this for him would he come.

I think he's doing it to see if he is comfortable with it. The church thing I couldn't help him with, I couldn't enter sacred places. Not without it hurting. I can't even look at a cross or hear the big guys name without flinching.

"It's Saturday today, so I'll go church tomorrow. You don't have to go in or whatever. But can you wait outside, if you want."

"I'll wait outside baby don't worry." I said.

He nodded, cuddling further into me. That was one of things I loved most about Frank. He was so affectionate, it was adorable.

"You want to go home gorgeous?" I asked softly. "I can show you me."

He looked up at me, smiling softly before standing up slowly. I stood up after him. Picking everything up, I put it back into the case before clicking my fingers and it disappeared. Walking with Frank, we got home while making light hearted conversations.

My prince looked slightly scared. Gripping on my hand tighter every now and again as we walked. As we made our way upstairs, he paused before walking in behind me.

"So..." I began. "So you want to watch the change or whatever you want honey."

"I-I'll watch." Frank replied quietly.

Nodding, I took my shirt off as I let my eyes glow. My horns growing slowly and my tail poked from over my jeans. I could see my skin turn a deep shade of red and my physical form grew taller. My teeth and fingernails grew sharp and pointed. Finally, my wings prodded themselves from my back.

Afterwards, I stood there. Not knowing what to do. Looking down with my tail wrapped around my legs. I felt something I rarely ever felt. Afraid. What was he going to think? He could never want to be with someone that isn't human. I'm not human. He doesn't like me.