[°Chapter Two°]

"Yeah, you better." She mocked as he walked away. "Don't talk to that fag, he isn't safe."

I glared at her as she continued the tour. Refusing to talk, the rest of it went pretty quickly. Soon enough, the hall was filled with hundreds of kids as the bell rang. Separating me and the girl. I hadn't bothered to learn her name. Showed how much I cared. Getting my timetable out, I made my way to the lesson I was meant to be in. Somehow, however, the girl found her way to my side. Cursing under my breath, I walked down the crowded hallways, for some reason there was a circle around me. As though people were scared to get close to me.

Frowning, I finally got to class, walking up to the teacher confidently. The girl tried to say bye before I walked in, but I just didn't talk to her. The teacher smiled and after I introduced myself, she told me to sit down. Looking around, I didn't see anyone that fit the picture and description of my target. Shrugging, I sat down, getting gum out and starting to chew it.

Eventually, the class began to fill with students. All of them looking at me weirdly. When someone walked in, my heart practically fluttered. Frank. He looked at me and I almost freaked the fuck out because we made eye contact. He frowned an walked over to the teacher, whispering something that I, because of my heightened senses, listened in on.

"Does the new kid have to sit next to me?" He asked.

My heart fell at that. He doesn't want to sit next to me? The teacher glared him and just told him to sit down. He frowned, moving to sit next to me. Smiling lightly, I turned my head to look at him. He was still wearing the skirt. He looked cute in it.

"Hey gorgeous." I said as he sat down.

He turned to me opening his mouth to say something before I noticed something. He had a bruise on one side of is face. I don't know how I didn't realise it before. Turning in my chair, I looked him over, concerned.

"Are you okay? What happened?" I asked hurriedly.

I was worried. I hadn't felt this emotion in quite a long time so it was new and uncomfortable. He closed his mouth, turning to the front, grinding his teeth. Assuming he didn't want to talk about it, I turned to the front as well. Why did he hate me so much? I've been nothing but nice to him. Guess that means I should give it a different approach. force him to like me, maybe.

The class was given a work sheet to fill in. The teacher to me not to stress to much about it as I might not have cover this topic yet. Time in hell was a lot longer than Earth, meaning that I have covered a lot more than this crappy class of New Jersey.

"I like your skirt." I said to Frank as I leant back on my chair.

He ignored me, getting on with his work. His forehead crinkling in concentration. Shrugging, I filed in my worksheet within the next five to ten minuets. After I had done, I leant back on my chair and stared at Frank. The way his skirt clung to him, revealing enough skin on the thighs. A dare? My ass, he waxed his fucking legs. Apart from the skirt, he was also wearing a Morrissey shirt, that was tucked into his skirt. only at the front. At the back, it was pulled out, possibly from someone grabbing his back.

"If you need any help, ask your partner." The teacher.

Obviously, she was fed up of having to get up and move to help students. leaning forwards again I noticed that frank was stuck on a particular question.

"Need any help?" I asked.

He looked at me, thinking for a minuet. Smiling lightly, I helped him with the problem. Not showing him the answer, like he expected me to, but going through the steps with it. He thanked me after and got on with the rest of the work. Not needing anymore help I guess. The teacher got up to the front, telling the answers to every question. Getting all of them right, Frank getting some right, the one that I helped him with being correct for definite.