[°Chapter Four°]

He screamed, stepping backwards, beginning to run. I hated it when they ran...

Speeding after him, I managed to get in front of him. He wasn't going to get away from me. He tried to push past me, but I grabbed his waist. Picking him up and carrying him to where I left Billie. He was still there, unconscious. I placed Frank carefully on the floor, he scrambled away from me.

"What the fuck?" He whispered.

"Listen here gorgeous, you're going to help me take sleeping beauty to mine." I demanded.

He shook his head and I walked over to him. He crawled backwards, hitting a wall. His hands defensively in front of him. I grabbed his hands, lacing my fingers through them. Leaning forwards, my lips were centimetres away from his. Tears began pouring from his eyes, letting one of his hands free, I wiped his face. Gently.

"Baby, I wouldn't hurt you. Not unless you gave me a reason to." I whispered.

I gently cupped his cheek, kissing his forehead. Franks hand reared up and he punched me in the face, hard. My face snapped to one side. Anger taking apparent on my face, I turned back to him. Blood was sliding out of my nose, my eyes glowing.

"I'm going to let that one slide my prince. Do that again, I wont be so kind." I warned.

He whimpered, realising it was a bad idea to fight against me. My hand dropped from his face, but the other was still securely laced with his. Using magic from hell, I was able to click my fingers and all three of us returned at my house.

When we got there, I let go of Franks hand and he was frozen in place. Picking Billie up, I layed him on the couch. I would take care of him later. Not wanting my innocent Prince to see me kill. Going back over to Frank, he snapped out of his trance and ran. Looking for an exit. I laughed, clicking my fingers and making all the doors locked and the windows unbreakable.

Still he ran, looking for somewhere to hide. I knew for a fact he didn't have his phone on him. As it was in my hand. Walking around the house, I searched for him.

"Frankie, baby, come out and I wont have to tie you down." I called around the house.

Hearing the crack of broken wood echo through the house, I knew where he was. Instantly setting off in that direction. Entering the room, I stood in the doorway. Knowing he was behind the door. Turning around, I grabbed the broken piece of chair he was holding as he jumped out to hit me. Ripping it from his hands and pinning him to the wall.

"That was a bad idea." I whispered.

Picking him up, I carried his fighting body on my hip down the stairs. Eventually he gave up on hitting my chest. Placing him on a chair, I leant over him. Inhaling deeply. He smelt sweet, scared and amazing. He whimpered, trying to shuffle back.

"If you give me a smile I wont hurt you." I whispered.

He smiled forcefully, trying to get away with punishment. He tried, I'll give him that. Smiling softly, I stroked his hair. He flinched, visibly and swallowed. Tears were still falling from his eyes. Moving away, I told him to stay where he was. Luckily for me, he did. Getting out some rope, I tied Billie up to a chair. Before sitting on the couch with a pair of handcuffs.

"C'mere." I said to Frank, gesturing for him to sit next to me.

He stood up slowly, shakily moving to the couch. He sat as far away from me as he could get. Gesturing to his hands, he held them out. I snapped the cuffs around them, making sure they weren't too tight or loose.

"Are you okay baby?" I asked softly.

"What do you want from me?" He cried.

"I want you Frankie." I replied.