[°Chapter Six°]

"Before, they were red, now they're purple." He said.

Moving to a mirror and looked at my eyes. Holy fuck. Wait this means that... He is my mate. I have to say goodbye to my mate. Breathing in deeply, I smiled sadly at him before going home. Clicking my fingers, I was back in my house. Billie in the chair in front of me and Ray was playing the knife.

"So what's the plan boss?" Ray asked me.

"Our Friend Billie here is going to show me where I can find Andy. Then we'll see how useful he has been. So we can decide his reward." I replied.

Ray could hear the sadness in my voice and pulled me into the next room. Looking me in the eyes when we were a lone. He frowned at my face, so I just looked at my scuffed shoes.

"What is it."

"I found my mate."

"Who?"

"Frank."

"You said goodbye to him."

"I know. I want him." I said.

Ray nodded, gabbing my chin and getting me to look up. He was asking with his eyes if he should get Frank for me. Shaking my head, I turned away from him. Going into the main room again. Untying Billie, I grabbed his arm. Clicking my fingers to make his bruises disappear.

I clicked again and we were in the other side of New Jersey. Billie sniffing the air and pointing in a direction. Following his finger, we walked for the best part of an hour before we got somewhere that looked like it could be a vampire nest. I could sense the power radiating from the house. No where near my strength, but still strong.

I looked at Billie and he nodded. Dragging him up the front steps, I knocked on the door. It creaked open and a small purple haired man was at the door. Smiling at him, he looked at me and Billie.

"Does this belong to you?" I asked harshly.

"Billie? Erm yeah. I'm Josh. I'll take him."

"Who leads this nest?"

"Any why would you want to know. Unhand my man." a handsome man said from behind Josh.

"A demon with a hell of a lot of power. Pun intended. Your man was interfering on my mission. "

The mans face changed dramatically when I stated my business. He rushed forwards, opening the door and allowing me inside. Offering me a seat, which I accepted.

"I'm Andy Biersack."

"Good, I was looking for you."

"Why would that be?" He asked confused.

"You sent orders to Billie to kill my mother, the queen of hell." I said.

"Shit." He whispered before trying to run.

He didn't get very far. I grabbed his hair, yanking it towards the floor. Around twelve vampires all came forwards in aid. But I was far to angry to let any of them survive. I was angry about a lot of things. Frank, my mom, my dad, myself, living in general. So I figured I should take it out on these vampires. My fist kill on Earth. It felt good.

I killed most of the vampires in the house. Leaving Andy till one of the last. Right now, I was attempting to get near that Josh guy, but there was a human in front of him. Trying to protect him. I stood and stared for a second before taking a step forwards.

"Please Tyler run, I don't want you getting hurt."

"Are you mates?" I asked.

Josh looked at me for a second. Nodding lightly, he pulled Tyler close to him. I wish I could have had that with Frank.

"I'll spare you. If you join me." I offered.

They looked at each other, before turning back to me. Nodding at me. Telling them what to do. Which they did. Which was good. They were good at following instructions. Billie was holding down Andy who was begging him to let him go.

"This might hurt a little." I warned, plunging my knife into his stomach.

Gliding it upwards. I laughed a little as he gasped. pulling the knife out of him after twisting it. I punched him in the face, hearing quite a few bones snap under my fist. I kept punching long after I had felt his face collapse. He was long since dead. Billie placed a hand on my shoulder. Looking up at him, I frowned.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Sir, you're just punching mush at this point." He said.

"I needed to get some anger out."

He looked down and frowned, wiping my hand on some material. Clicking my fingers, we were back at my house, as well as Josh and Tyler. I smiled at them, going upstairs. Ray met me on the stairs.

"What are you going to do with Billie?" He asked.

"He's gong to join me. Or die. you give him the news. I'm taking a shower." I said.

Going into my bathroom, I turned the tap on, stripping completely before getting in the shower. At fist I let the water wash over me as I just stood there. But I ended up sitting down and letting the water hit me. I was curled up a ball again.

I wanted their to be someone to comfort me. Like a mother, or a mate. But now I had neither. I was all alone, and that's how it would stay. Forever. I guess I am my fathers kid. Turned into an empty shell, that held something good, but lost it quickly.

Eventually, I managed to drag myself out of the shower. Wrapping a towel around my waist. Going into my room, I grabbed some clothes and quickly changed into them. Loosing all motivation to do anything after that.

The next day at school, that Ray made me go to, I couldn't face Frank. Looking down, I wandered through the halls. Miserably making my way to my class. Frank was in this class. Upon seeing me, he gasped. I had completely changed.

My hair had gone white, and my pale complexion made the bags under my eyes stand out more. Often my mood had effected how I look. My black hair a representation of the emotions I had to hold in. For my family. The now white representing the void now those emotions are out. I'm plain open for anyone to see. the red was the one that I'm able to put on, my mask

I sat away from Frank, getting someone to move. The teacher looked at me in confusion, but my head was on my desk. Wrapping my arms around myself to shield myself. A worksheet was handed out that I didn't bother completing.

"Gerard are you okay?" My art teacher asked.

The class was over and she wanted to talk with me. Making me late for my next lesson, which was music. With Frank. Nodding at her question, I forced a fake smile. She saw through it.

"Really kid, that isn't going to work."

"It's the anniversary of my moms death." I said bluntly.

It was a lie, but a believable one. She apologised and I walked out the class room before she could say anything else. Knowing I was too vulnerable to deal with confrontation, I would have cried. Going into my next class late, I sat as far away from Frank as possible.

As soon as the home bell rang, I was out of the classroom. Halfway down the hall, someone grabbed my sleeve. Turning around, I pushed the person against a locker. Fuck. It was Frank. Someone started chanting fight. Soon enough, there was a crowd around us, telling me to beat up Frank.

After being momentarily frozen, I stepped away from Frank.

"I'm s-sorry." I mumbled. "I should g-go."

"Do you still want me?" He asked.

Looking up, I nodded. Tears forming in my eyes. His face managed a small smile and he stepped forwards. He was going to be the death of me. What was he trying to do? I took a step backwards, before someone pushed me.

I fell into Frank, who managed to catch me. my hands on his shoulders.

"Kiss me then." He whispered.
.

((A/N ~ I don't have anything against Andy, not entirely sure why he was the bad guy either))