[°Chapter Ten°]

"They wouldn't like it. But they would understand." Frank corrected.

We sat there for a few minuets in silence. Frank changing from hysterical sobs into light sniffles.

"Let's go home prince." I mumbled.

He nodded into my shirt but made no effort to move. Instead, I clicked my fingers and we were back at ours. Sitting on the couch. Frank on my lap. Josh and Tyler were in the couch opposite. Tyler jumping onto Josh's lap when we suddenly appeared.

"Hey... Do you mind?" I asked lightly.

Josh shrugged, picking up his boyfriend and leaving the room. Frank sat up more, straddling me again. Burying his face in the crook of my neck and wrapping his arms around me.

"Baby... You can't live like this." I mumbled.

"I know. But I can't change." He slurred back.

"You can prince."

"You don't think I've tried? Honestly I'm better off dead."

"I'm here. I'm not going anywhere."

"I am. I need to clear my head." He said standing up.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"I don't know. I'll be back, maybe." He muttered the last part. "I love you."

He stumbled out the door. When I got there, he was gone. Where the fuck did he go? What the fuck was I going to do? Fuck. What if he gets hurt?

Calling everyone into the front room, I demanded all of them to go out and look. Tyler stayed back incase he showed up there. Everyone split up, looking frantically. Mikey went with me and josh and Ray went in a deferent direction.

Eventually, Mikey said it would be better to look separately. So we did. Me looking crazily around before hearing Mikey voice being carried. Clicking my fingers, I was a corner away from where he was kneeling down next to someone.

Frank. Mikey looked up and shook his head, holding onto Frank's shoulder. Staying back, I listened to what Mikey was saying.

"Frank listen, you are the best thing that has ever happened to Gerard. I've never seen him so worried. He loves you. Honestly, he wants to help you. Let him." Mikey said.

Frank laughed, stumbling into the wall and pulling out what I assumed to be more drugs. Wanting to go over there and take them away from him. Mikey didn't do anything as he swallowed them.

Sniffling and sliding down the wall, he pulled his cigarettes out and lit one. Leaning his arms on his knees. His head down.

"I can't." He whispered. "I need them."

"You really don't need them. Nobody was there for Gee when he went through his alcohol problem. But he managed through it. But he's here for you. And he knows you can beat this."

"He had and alcohol problem?"

"Yeah he was addicted for 3 years. He's now about 8 months clean or so." Mikey replied.

"Its hard. I need them so much. They make the thoughts go away." Frank mumbled.

"I know they do, but you can do that without the drugs." Mikey said kneeling down.

"He loves you. This will show him how much he means to you. He doubts himself when he's apart from you."

Frank was crying by now. Scuffing around in his coat, pulling out yet another bag of drugs. Staring at them, he shouted as he threw them as far away from as he could.