[°Chapter Twelve°]

Frank woke up after me the next day. Early in the morning. He wanted to go to church and I knew that started early.

"I don't have anything to wear." Frank groaned.

"What are your sizes?"

Frank listed off his sizes and within a second I had magically created something. There were a white shirt and some back slacks with a red tie and a blazer.

My Prince leant over when I had given him the clothes, kissing me on the nose. Moments later, he had jumped out of the bed, shivering from the cold air on his naked body.

"I much prefer what you're wearing now." I managed to insinuate.

Frank giggled, pulling a pair of my boxers from a draw and throwing them on. They were rather big for him but he looked cute. Standing up, I walked over to him. Kissing him passionately with my hands on his hips.

"You're so beautiful. So fuckin gorgeous. My Prince, I would do anything for you." I promised.

The breathtaking boy looked down with a blush on his face. Leaning down I placed a kiss on his head before grabbing some underwear for myself and putting them on.

"I love you." Frank whispered.

"I love you too." I smiled.

After frank and I had gotten changed, we went downstairs. Frank putting on some black converse shoes and we left. Picking up a starbucks on the way to the church.

"I can't go inside. It hurts. If anything happens, call me and come outside to me. I'll be waiting here." I told him.

Frank nodded as I got out of the car. Going round to his door, I opened it for him. For which he smiled at.

"The child locks are on just so you can do that right?" He giggled.

Nodding, I smiled down at him, taking his hand. The sermon hadn't started yet and there were some people outside. He leant up, pecking my lips lightly.

"Well Gerard, I never expected you to settle down." A voice said.

"Hey Gabe I didn't sense you. How you doing?" I asked.

"Good actually. Are you gonna introduce me to your friend or will I find out who my nephew is dating during the sermon?"

"Right yeah, Gabe this is my boyfriend and mate Frank. Frank, this is my uncle, the archangel Gabriel." I pronounced.

Frank nodded, extending his hand in the direction of my uncle. Gabriel took the hand and shook it lightly. I watched every move, making sure that he wasn't going to hurt Frank. Nobody would ever get away from hurting Frank.

"So your my future nephew in law?" Gabe asked Frank.

"I don't know, maybe." Frank answered, unsure.

"You haven't been marked." Gabe said.

"Gerard said he was going to wait until i made my decision that I was going to go home with him." Frank answered.

The bell rang out, signalling that it was time for the whole church thing to begin. I kissed Frank's nose and cheek, making him promise again to call me if something happened. Maybe I was a little too overprotective.

Sitting back in the car, I sensed something was wrong after an hour. Something smelt disruptive. It was a human scent, so I wasn't sure.

Walking towards the front of the church, flinching a few times involuntarily. As soon as I opened the door, I heard the smashing of glass. Running through to where the sound was. I saw some people in black suits running around. They looked military.