[°Chapter Eight°]

"Prince? You're the one corrupting him with these horrible thoughts. You're the devil." He shouted at me.

"His son actually." I muttered under my breath.

Clicking my fingers, the red mark that was forming on Franks cheek disappeared. Smiling up at me before he turned back to his dad. Who was still screaming. Does he ever shut up? Like, gay people don't even go to hell. A lot of homophobic people do though.

"Get away from my son, you demon. Its okay Frank. we can still cure you." He said, trying to grab Frank away from me.

"Stay away from him." I demanded.

My exterior was calm, collected. But on the inside, I wanted nothing more than to rip his head off and tear him limb from limb. Frank, tugged at my sleeve. Making me look down a him, smiling softly at him. Pulling him closer, I grabbed his hand.

"Get away from my son."

Lunging forwards, he tried to grab Frank. Who jumped behind me. Stepping in between the two, I almost lost my calm look. Frank looked terrified. I glared at his dad, making my eyes almost change in colour.

His dad marched over to me, trying to be intimidating. He was only a few foot taller than me, but he looked as though he could easily beat me up. That was, of course, if I wasn't the spawn of Satan. Trying to push past me to his son, I didn't allow him, putting my hand out to keep Frank at a distance from him. All of a sudden, Franks dads hand reared back. Coming down, it hit me square in the face. Making my head snap backwards.

That I wasn't prepared for that. Slowly, I let my head roll back down. Wiping my face where blood was ow pouring from my nose. Out of nowhere, Ray appeared in the room. Going over to Franks dad, his eyes were glowing with rage. Frank saw his look and stood in front of him.

"Move." Ray demanded.

"Don't hurt my dad." Frank pleaded.

"I don't care human. I don't take orders from you." Ray shouted, pushing Frank to the side.

"How fucking dare you! " I shouted at him. "You take orders from me, I tell you what to do. If you lay a hand on the Prince again, I will punish you Ray. Severely."

"I'm sorry my Lord." Ray mumbled instantly, becoming afraid.

I walked over to him, he kneeled down. Grabbing his chin, I made him look at me. My eyes were like fire. He could tell I was angry.

"You're beginning to test my patients kid. Any order that my Frankie has, you obey unless I say otherwise. Understand?"

Ray mumbled a yes. Too scared to say anything else. I clicked my fingers, making him leave the room and allowed myself a second to calm down. Frank put his hand on my arm, calming me.

"What the fuck?" Someone whispered from behind me.

Whispering a curse, I turned around. Facing Frank's dad once again. He looked confused and like he would bolt out of the door at any minuet. Sighing heavily, I leant my arm over Frank's shoulders.

Lifting my hand up to click my fingers, Frank out his hand over mine. Stopping me. Looking down at him, he was crying. Instantly putting my hand down, I pulled him closer to me. Kissing the top of his head.

"Please don't kill him." Frank sobbed into my front.

"I won't baby. Anything you ask." I replied.

When I flicked my eyes back up to his dad, he was scrambling to get his phone.

"What do you want me to do then my prince?" I asked Frank.