[°Chapter Thirteen°]

"Okay, so my boyfriend said its okay to kill tonight. So who's the first volenteer." I asked the room.

"Were an entire military unit sir. Do not try to interrupt our mission."

"You okay." I smirked.

Rushing forwards, letting claws grow and launching myself with a low sounding growl. One that would catch in the back of anyone's throats and pull their hearts through the floor.

A truely terrified scream left the man's throat as my claws landed in his chest. There was more fear in the scream than pain. That much I didn't know if I was thankful or upset. What would Frank feel about me if people were more afraid than injured.

Either way, I moved onto a person that shot me when I had finished killing the first guy. Soon enough, there was one soldier left and he was cowering as I was laughing in the midst of so many piles of bodies.

"Gerard, holy fucking shit! Are you hurt?" Frank's voice questioned.

He ran towards me, pulling me into a hug when he arrived infront of me. I was greatful for this and again I could feel the terror rising in my throat. Oy amplified. I had killed so many people, what would he think of me. This was more treacherous than when he was waiting for Frank to say something when he had shown him his true self.

"Fucking hell. You killed so many people. Holy shit." He repeated sounding shocked.

"So you've done everything that you wanted. Have you made a decision." Was the only thing I could think to say.

He looked up at me, my eyes were hopful and fearful. His eyebrows were furrowed together, complete and utter concentration needled upon his face.

"One more thing. Will I have to kill or torture anyone?" He questioned.

"Only if you so please so." I replied, not knowing what else to say.

"I want to try." a look of surprise crossed my face. "What, the church life obviously isn't for me."

I chuckled lightly, leading him to the last living person of the military unit. He was whimpering in the corner. Laughing loudly at his cowidace, it surprised me when Frank looked up at me smiling lightly.

This was certainly unexpected. Leaning down, I breathed in Frank's scent. Making sure it was him and not another of Ray's games. He smelt the same as he always did and if always placed a smile on my face.

"Honey you're different." I spoke slowly. "You smell normal but you're acting different."

"I actually feel really good. I'm worried about you. But I think I'm adrenaline hyped at the moment. But my mind is being stubborn with me, so I know I want to do this." Frank said without an ounce of doubt. "I love you and seeing all of that, I think I had an inner psychopath or something."

"Probably you're like 5 foot pure rage." I smiled. "Only if you're 100% sure."

"I am, but I'm also terrified, you know."

Nodding slightly, he moved closer into the security of my wings as he had done many times before. It comforted him, he had said once. Moving closer to the sobbing man, I picked up a gun that was lying on the floor nearby.

Checking it was loaded, I handed it to Frank cautiously. Helping his stance so he wouldn't fall. Making sure he was aiming right and the safety off. Everything I could do to ensure his safety.

"Can you hold over my hands? I think they might shake." Frank asked softly.

My hands encased my prince's smaller ones and he relaxed into my form. I whispered praises in his ears and encouragement.

"All you have to do is pull that trigger baby. If you want we can walk out of here." I whispered.

He nodded his head violently and I watched Frank as he steadied the gun again. Kissing his neck softly in a clamping locking manner, I would wait forever like this until he was ready.

Finally, the trigger was pulled after Frank let loose a last shaky breath. The bullet ripping through the air and hitting the man directly in the forehead. Killing him instantly. It wouldn't have been painful. I've endured it before. It doesn't hurt as much as people think it does.

"Fuck!" Frank shouted, dropping the gun instantly.

He turned around curling into my arms. I clicked my fingers wiping any evidence that Frank and I was here as I could hear sirens in the distance.

Gabes presence hadn't been nearby in a while, meaning he had flown off. We certainly hadn't heard the end of him.

That was the least of my worries right now as all I wanted to do was calm the boy in my arms. Clicking my fingers, we were home. Inside my room. Safe and secure. My car outside the house.

I was caked in blood and I knew that Frank would want to wash his self. Carrying him lightly, I pulled him into the shower. Taking his clothes off as I let the water warm.

"Gee, I'm not in the mood." He whispered as I attempted at pulling his boxers down.

Well they were my boxers. But it didn't matter either way. Frank thought I would take advantage of him in a weakened and confused state. That was a horrendous.

"No no no baby, I would never. We're having a shower. We both have blood on us." I whispered. "I'm sorry if you thought I would take advantage of you."

"No I didn't mean it like that. I thought you were going to suck me off to distract me or some weird shit. I know you would never."

I nodded, stripping myself down before moving under the warm stream. Waiting for Frank to join me. I heard some shuffling before he stepped in infront of me. I smiled at him.

Marvelling at his sight, I kissed his scar. The one just below his collar bone. It had become my favourite as it seemed to calm him when I pressed light kisses on it through the night.

"I love you my Prince." I whispered.

"I'm ready." He said.

"For what?"

"To go with you. But first, I take back what I said. Seeing you naked makes me want a bj." He giggled. "Down on your knees."

"When did you get so pushy."

"I love you." He smiled softly. "There's nothing keeping me here. At school I get bullied, I got kicked out of my dad's house. But with you is the only place that feels at home."

"Fucking hell." I whispered. "How did I deserve you?"

"You don't. But we're made for eachother."