[°chapter Three°]

The rest of the day passed quickly after that. Soon enough, it was time for everyone to go home. I stayed at the gate, smoking. Soon enough, I saw Billie out of the corner of my eye. Should I follow him? Deciding against it, I moved away from the gate. Going in the direction of my own house.

A week passed and I had finally met Billie formally and I knew the area of which he lived. Which was handy. I didn't, however, know what house he lived in. Frank hadn't said more than two sentences to me. I wanted that changed. The weekend was playing out and I was lying in bed, figuring out what to do for the next week.

I had to talk to Frank more. That was my second priority. The fist being find Billies house. As the week passed again, I had found out Billies friend group and his house. That was good. Frank and I's situation hadn't changed. After long, a month had passed and my father came to check in on me.

"How has your first month on Earth been."

"Quick. I found out were Billie lived, his friendship group and how to contact him." I replied.

"I know, I've been watching over you. What about that boy who's attention you've been trying to get?" My father asked.

"His name is Frank. When I first saw him... I don't know. I want him." I replied.

"Then get him. Claim him." My dad said.

Before I could reply, he had vanished. Probably going back to hell. I should claim Frank. That would be the quicker route of getting him to like me. I don't even know why I was trying to do this in a human way. I'm the son of the devil, Whatever I want I have. I see what's mine and take it. So I will. Frank will be mine. Forever.

The next day at school, I walked in. Getting a few obvious glances from people wanting to have me. On seeing Billie I ignored him. But he was heading straight for me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me in a direction. Not explaining anything, I let him drag me with a confused expression. He pushed me into an area that didn't have anyone nearby and turned to me.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Gerard Way, I'm in your music cl-"

"That's not what I mean. What are you?" He interrupted.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" I snapped at him. "I'm a demon, you aren't. I have a mission, don't get yourself involved."

"S-sorry. I didn't know." He said.

"Why were you so afraid is someone after you?" I asked accusingly.

He shook his head. Speeding off somewhere. Now I knew he wouldn't suspect me. Most likely, he would think I was after Frank. Which will be my priority for the rest of the day. He knows that I'm more powerful than him. What he doesn't realise is that I'm also half angel. From my fathers side. As he is the fallen angel. Thank hell that he didn't know this.

Going into my next lesson after the bell rang, I sat near Frank. Complementing him as I often would do. He hadn't worn a skirt again, but he still looked s beautiful without. Most of the time, he was a lone. Getting beat up occasionally, of which I always broke the fight up. Just by rounding the corner. Never once, apart from the first time, had he thanked me.

"So darlin' how are you?" I asked softly.

"Please don't talk to me." He asked.

That put a frown on my face. Why the fuck would he not want to talk to me? Soon enough, he will be mine. He will love me and maybe even rule hell with me. That would be the fucking best. I didn't respond. The day passed by quickly after that. Following him out of his last lesson. I watched him go to his locker before exiting the school gates.

Following him, he went to what I assumed was his house. Going to the corner, I listened to him move through the building. Eventually, I saw him through his bedroom window. He turned on his cd player, blaring out some Nirvana. Watching him intently, I saw him go to his wardrobe, pulling out some fresh clothes.

When he took his shirt off, I turned away, respecting his privacy. When I deemed it enough time for a human to get ready, I turned back. He was looking out the window, guitar in his hand. He began playing for a bit before I assumed he got bored and stood up, stretching.

By now it had gotten quiet dark and I realised I had spent the day staring at Frank. Contemplating whether or not to stay. I decided to leave and go home. When I got to the house, I layed in bed. Thinking about Frank. He was so perfect. I had to have him. He will belong to me. Is this love?

Wait, what? I'm not in love. I can't be. It's impossible. But what if I am in love? What if Frank is my mate? What am I meant to do? The night passed quickly and I got up early the next morning, to get to school. The day passed boringly slow, so I spent the time thinking of how I would get Frank. He came into class late, with a bleeding nose.

I knew I had to claim him, it would make people afraid to touch him. Tonight. That's when I would do it.

"Sweetie, what happened?" I asked as my last attempt to win him over the human way.

"None of your business." He replied harshly.

It was my business. He was mine. Well, he would be. He had no right to talk tome like that. Letting it slide, I sat next to him. No longer interested in conversating. Billie walked and saw me, looking down at the floor in fear. He must assume that I was after Frank. I grinned evilly at him and he frowned. Winking for extra effect. He looked away, I could hear the whimper that emitted from him.

Finally, the day was over. I waited at the gates for Frank, so that I could follow him home. On seeing Billie talking to him, I decided to eavesdrop.

"Hey Frank do you want to come to mine, to figure a song for band?" Billie asked.

How fucking dare he? Frank was mine, he doesn't have a right. Frank agreed to go and they set of. Billie looking down in fear as they passed me. As he walked down the street with Frank, I followed. Masking my scent and power, a trick that is difficult to maintain, but easy to do. Following them, I watched them go down an alleyway. I couldn't hear another heart beat for quite some bit away and decided that I would kill two birds with one stone.

"I thought I told you not to get involved." I called out.

Billie froze in his tracks. Looking around for me. I was hidden in the shadows. Jumping out suddenly, I moved over to them. Frank looked confused. Billie, on the other hand, looked scared and determined. A stupid mix.

"Really, Billie? You risk yourself for him?" I asked sassily.

Billie whimpered and I took a step forwards. Billie, in turn, took a step back and made his eyes grow. His fangs spilling from his mouth. I sped up to them, faster than either of them thought I would. Grabbing Billie chin.

"You think you can challenge me?" I asked, letting my eyes let on their own glow.

Kicking one of Billies legs, he fell. kneeling in front of me. My hand securely round his chin still. He was whimpering more now and quite frankly it was pathetic. Punching him round the face, he was knocked out instantly and I stood up. He gasped when he saw my face.

"Here." I commanded, pointing to the floor in front of me.

He screamed, stepping backwards, beginning to run. I hated it when they ran...