Chapter Five

Yasmin kneeled down behind Zahraa and made the train of her dress straight.

“Zahraa,please chill.You only making yourself more nervous.” Yasmin stood up as Zahraa glared at Farzana.

“No.” Yasmin saw her nervously twisting her her beautiful,mehndi covered hands and she stepped forward.

” Yasmin saw her nervously twisting her her beautiful,mehndi covered hands and she stepped forward

She stood in front of Zahraa,her hands on her shoulders,”Zazu,it's okay to be nervous.Just remember,the man waiting for you inside,is the man Allah wrote for you.He is written in your Qadr and thus he is in nikaah with you.Before you go in,I want us all to raise our hands and make a few duas for you."

Zahraa,Sameeha and Farzana along with Yasmin raised their hands.

“Bismillah hir Rahman hir Raheem.Ya Allah,fill Zahraa and Farooq’s marriage with barrakah.Ya Allah,shower them with love and keep them near to one another and let them be a means of bringing one another closer to You.Ya Allah,guide their marriage to be strong,let their trust in one another never fail and let their love never wither.Ya Allah,bless them with children who will take the flag of Islam forward.Ya Allah,I beg you to bless them and keep them under Your mercy.Ya Allah,give them patience and strength to bare every difficulty.Ya Allah,when their trust starts to falter,You Ya Allah give them reason to make that trust Stronger.Inna Allaha wamalaikatahu yusalloona AAala alnnabiyyi ya ayyuha allatheena amanoo salloo AAalayhi wasallimoo tasleeman.Ameen.”

“Ameen.”

“Ameen.” The girls turned to see Zahraa’s father,uncle Abu Bakr who stepped forward and looked at Yasmin with a grateful look,”Jazakallah for the beautiful dua Yasmin.

“Ameen.I think it's time to take Zahraa to her husband.”

They all stepped back as uncle Abu Bakr walked towards Zahraa and held her head in his hands,as he lowered her head to press a kiss to her forehead.

“Mubarak ya Binti.I wish that Allah accepts every dua that your friends have made and every dua that you have in your heart is accepted Remember as Hazrat Umar (R.A) has said,”When one spouse is fire the other should be water.”.Don't let your anger make decisions for you,always think with a cool head.And remember our doors are always open for you.Society comes second,you,my daughter,comes first.I love you.”

A tear slipped from Zahraa’s eyes and she hugged her father,”I love you too daddy.”

Yasmin and the others wiped their tears away and after telling Zahraa they would meet her in the hall walked away.

Meanwhile on the hall,Farooq was on the lookout with his friends pulling his tail.

“I wonder if she ran away cause she realized that his too ugly to live with?”

Farooq glared at Luqmaan who was looking thoughtfully at Huzaifa and Zayaan.

“Or she decided that she could do better with someone else cause he would make her look bad?”