Chapter Fifteen

Yasmin walked into the hotel room and she glanced out the window only to sigh in pleasure.There was a pool and she knew that she would not be able to resist swimming in it.The lights from the city blinked and twinkled all around.It was 12 in the night and everything looked surreal.

She heard Huzaifa thank the bell boy and then the door closed.She turned to face him and Huzaifa smiled at her.

“Tired?”

Yasmin shrugged,”Yeah.I couldn't sleep.”

“How about we nap for a while then we can go get something to eat.”

Yasmin felt her heart race at his words but she smiled as she nodded,”Do you want to go freshen up first?I'll need to find something to sleep in.”

“Sure.I’ll just take a shower.Do you mind taking something out for me to wear?”

“Sure.What do you sleep in?”

“Just take out a sweatpants and t-shirt.”

“Okay.”

Huzaifa smiled at her,”Thanks.”

He went into the bathroom and close the door.She took a deep breath as she begun to pace up and down the room.

How am I supposed to react?How can I sleep in the same bed as him?It's our first time since our wedding night?Can I do this?

They had left the night of the reception for their honeymoon and Yasmin was nervous to say the least.Sleeping in a bed even if it was just sleeping was a big thing for her.

Yasmin took a deep breath and closed her eyes trying to calm herself down.

“You can do it.It’s just sleeping in the same bed nothing more.” Yasmin said to herself as she made her way to the bags and opened Huzaifa’s bag.

She looked through it and picked out a black sweatpants and white t-shirt.Her eyes fell on his underwear that was on the side and bit her lip.

Should I?Agghhh.Lemme just take it out.

She took one and put the clothes on the bed and she opened her bag next.She picked out a t-shirt and sweatpants.She picked out new underwear.She put her clothes on the bed and put her phone to charge just as the bathroom door opened.

Yasmin looked up and her breath caught in her throat.Huzaifa was rubbing his head with a towel,his chest bare and another towel was wrapped around his waist.

Yasmin's eyes met Huzaifa’s and she averted her eyes as she stood up with her clothes in her hand.

“I took out your clothes.” Yasmin walked past him into the bathroom.

Huzaifa smiled as he begun to change but got stopped in his tracks when he saw that his underwear was out as well.He had not asked her to but she had.

Huzaifa pulled on his clothes and he climbed under the sheets.His hands were shaking.He was nervous at the thought of having to share a bed with Yasmin.

It's just sleeping.I can do it.

He pulled out his phone and after connecting to the wifi he messaged his mum to tell her they were settled in.

Huzaifa heard the door open and he looked up to see Yasmin come out.His mouth fell open.Her hair which he had not seen up until that very moment.Her hair was thick and ran down her back her bum.It was wet causing the dark strands to tangle together.

Yasmin glanced at him and shyly looked down as she pulled her cosmetics bag from the big bag.

“MashaAllah you hair is beautiful.”