Chapter Eighteen

Yasmin laid against the bath,her head resting against the specially made pillow and she closed her eyes.

Today would be the day she would meet Huzaifa’s entire family and hell she was nervous.She did not know what to expect but she knew that it would be bad-ish.She had only had an interaction with Huzaifa’s father's sister-in-law,Najma.Lalima as Yasmin would now call her.

Lailima had behaved nicely with her,in fact they occasionally spoke on Whatsapp and Lailima had even invited them for lunch sometime in the future.

Yasmin could only consider that a good relationship with the extended family would exist.She knew their thoughts did not affect Huzaifa but they affected her.

Yasmin sat up and dried herself off.When she walked into the closet she looked around confused.

Hmmm.I need something smart but elegant enough for a braai.How does one wear something elegant to a braai?

Yasmin’s face scrunched up in distress as she went though her clothes.She came across a brown tunic that would be a tad bit longer then the front.She looked though her jeans and came across a pair of blue jeans.

This would look nice together.

She got out of the closet and put the clothes on.When she looked into the mirror,she nodded.She went to her shoe rack and chose a cute brown ankle boot.She slipped on secret socks and then put on the shoes.She grabbed her blue leather jacket and put it on the bed.

Huzaifa came into the room just as she finished with her makeup and he smiled at her dressing.

“We matching.”

Yasmin looked him up and down before nodding.He wore a brown sweater that stretched over his muscular chest and paired it with a blue jeans.His shoes were man boots.

“Hmm we are except the jacket.”

“You copied me.Copycat.”

Yasmin rolled her eyes,”What are we?Twelve?”

Huzaifa shook his head with a cheeky smile,”Nope twelve and a half.”

Yasmin only chuckled,”You sucha child.”

“Says the Disney Pandora loving girl?”

Yasmin fought back a blush by punching his shoulder,”You never too old for Disney.”

Huzaifa paused,”You right.Are you ready?”

Yasmin nodded her head,”Jee.I just need to grab the pot and desert from the kitchen than we can leave.”

Huzaifa smiled at her,”I can't wait for you to meet Ismail,Naila,Laaibah and Muhammed.

Yasmin smiled back at him,”I'm looking forward to it.Let me grab everything then we can leave.”

Huzaifa switched on the alarm and quick walked to the door,opening it so Yasmin could step out then him.They walked to the car and Yasmin put the pots and desert at the back.

Huzaifa glanced at at Yasmin who seemed to be fiddling with her necklace and he smiled.

He reached over and held her hand,”Calm down.It's all going to be okay.You’ll do great.”

Yasmin looked at him with a frown,”You don't know that for real.You and I both know what is going to happen.I….I just don't want it to be a problem.”

Huzaifa brought his hand up to his lips and kissed her knuckles causing Yasmin to blush.

“You not a problem,you my wife.Whatever happens we in this together.Trust me?”