Chapter Seven

Yasmin woke up to the Fajr adhaan and she stretched as she opened her eyes,a yawn escaping her.She got up from the bed reading her dua and made her way to her bathroom.

After making wudhu and offering her salaah,she read Surah Yaseen.Yasmin headed off to go shower and when she came back she saw her phone ringing.

"As salaam mu alaykum Zahraa.How far are you?"

"Wa alaykum mu salaam.We just leaving my house so we'll be picking up the three men and then the girls and last you."

"Okay.I'll be ready by then."

"Okay bye." Yasmin put her phone down and opened her cupboard doors.She picked out a green t-shirt that would end just above her knees and black yoga pants that were quite loose on her.She paired it with black and white Puma takkies and a black scarf.She dabbed on some makeup and put her remaining things in her small bag.

Yasmin put her power bank and phone in her handbag.She grabbed the book on the side of her dresser and put it in her handbag as well.She went into the kitchen and decided to make a strawberry smoothie which she put in her gym cup.She made herself some oats and sat down to eat along with rose nice Rooibos tea.

A phone notification went on and Yasmin pulled her phone out just as she finish wash her dishes.

Zahraa:We outside

Yasmin:okay

Yasmin grabbed the handle of her bag and after reading Ayatul Kursi she blew around.Yasmin put on the alarm system and walked out.Lucky for her,her apartment was just around the corner from the complex gate.

Huzaifa kept his eyes straight,as he was being looked at by Farooq in the combi.Could someone remind him why he decided to sit in the front with Farooq?Oh yes,because Zahraa wanted to sit at the back with her friends.

"Oh there's Yasmin." Zahraa said as Luqmaan opened the combi door.Huzaifa glanced at the window and he smiled,she looked cute with a black light jacket thrown over her clothes.

Huzaifa bit the inside of his cheek as Luqmaan smiled at Yasmin and took the bag from her.As Yasmin got in,Luqmaan winked at Huzaifa.Bloody idiot.He wanted to rile Huzaifa up but Huzaifa kept his calm.

"Everyone in?"

"Yep we all in."

"Okay children read your dua when traveling." They all laughed at Farooq but read it.

Three hours into the trip,Huzaifa felt someone shake him to wake him up.

"What Luqs?"

"Want some samosas?" Huzaifa took one and turned to look behind only to realize he could not see any of the girls.As the combi was such that Luqmaan and Zayaan took up one whole row of seats.Behind them was an empty row and then on one was Zahraa and Farzana and behind them was Yasmin and Sameeha.

The girls were probably asleep but just then Huzaifa saw Yasmin lift her head and looked him straight in the eye.

Huzaifa smiled before turning around only to see Farooq grinning.

"You look stupid a**hole."

Farooq tapped his hands against the steering wheel,"Hmmm,I know I do but you know what you look like?A love sick teenage boy."

Huzaifa resisted flipping him off and reached for the padkos Tupperware.As he ate he turned to give the Tupperware to the guys at the back only to smile as he saw Yasmin shake her head while looking down at something only to find out what it is a second or so later.

"Miss.Bookworm do you mind leaving that book and perhaps eating?"

"I'm fine." Zahraa shook her head before reaching to pull the book from Yasmin but Yasmin was faster.She slapped Zahraa's hand away and glared at her.