First Encounters

This chapter's feature goes to @AlinaIvanova983 for being the first ever vote on this book! (Sorry, the tag doesn't seem to work at the moment (。í _ ì。)) Now, please enjoy the story and have a great day/night!
~MG

Edited on 16.04.2020 (dd-mm-yyyy)
********

   Error was almost done destroying the last universe before he would visit the weirdly named one. His excitement was pilling up, and for the first time in as long as the God existed, he his eyes glowed a bright yellow. His happiness being felt through the entire multiverse, as a result of his deep connection to its codes, and making Dream feel as if a weight he didn't know he carried, was lifted off his soul.

   As the world around him dissipated, and the destroyer got ready to summon a portal to the last -- and still rainbow tinted-- universe, a voice, much kinder than the rest, called him softly. "EᖇᖇOᖇ!" It called. A slight edge in its voice. Error stopped in his tracks, his eye lights glowing brighter as his happiness increased even more. "кїη∂ ṽ◎ї¢℮!" he exlaimed. His voice rough and hoarse, because of it being so unused, but the slight echo it left behind, seemed to enchant its sound enough to not seem noticeable. Happiness seeped through him as he heard the voice that helped him pull through his roughest of days, and cheered him up when he broke down. Even warning him before something too severe was going to happen.

"EᖇᖇOᖇ, ᗰY ᗪEᗩᖇ. ᑭᒪEᗩᔕE ᗪOᑎ'T GO TᕼEᖇE.ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG Iᔕ ᑎOT ᑫᑌITE ᖇIGᕼT ᗯITᕼ TᕼIᔕ ᗩᑌ" the voice cried out. The tone it used sounding really desperate. Error's eyes slightly dimmed but his happy aura mostly remained. "ї кη◎ẘ †ℌѦ† кїη∂ ṽ◎ї¢℮, βʊ† ї ﹩†їℓℓ ℌѦṽ℮ †◎ ∂℮﹩†ґ◎¥ ї†." He reasoned. Him being way too determined to finally finish the first part of his job to actually listen.

   "EᖇᖇOᖇ ᑭᒪEᗩᔕE! Iᔕ IT ᑎOT OᗷᐯIOᑌᔕ EᑎOᑌGᕼ TᕼᗩT IT'ᔕ ᗩ Tᖇᗩᑭ? YOᑌᖇ ᕼᗩᐯE ᗷEEᑎ OᑌT ᗪEᔕTᖇOYIᑎG ᖴOᖇ ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ ᗯITᕼOᑌT IᑎTEᖇᑌᑭTIOᑎᔕ, ᗩᑎᗪ TᕼE ᑕᖇEᗩTOᖇ ᕼᗩᔕ ᗷEEᑎ Iᑎ TᕼᗩT ᔕᗩᗰE ᗩᑌ ᖴᖇOᗰ ᗷEᖴOᖇE YOᑌ ᑕᗩᗰE OᑌT Oᖴ TᕼE ᗩᑎTIᐯOIᗪ. ᖴᑌᖇTᕼEᖇᗰOᖇE, TᕼE ᑕOᗪE ᕼᗩᔕ ᑎOT ᑕᕼᗩᑎGEᗪ Iᑎ TᕼE ᔕᒪIGᕼTEᔕT Iᑎ TᕼIᔕ TIᗰEᖴᖇᗩᗰE. ᑭᒪEᗩᔕE ᒪIᔕTEᑎ TO ᗰE ᗩᑎᗪ ᗪOᑎ'T GO TᕼEᖇE! I ᗷEG YOᑌ!"

   But the destroyer wasn't having any of that. So despite the voice's warnings, he opened a portal to the universe that was so bland, and close to white, that he almost thought his portal didn't work for a moment.

   As his feet touched the universe's floor, he almost imidiately left when he realised what just happened. The kind voice only came to help him out emotionally, or save him from hurting himself too much. He was actually happy, so the only reason for the voice to come, would be the later. His happy aura, and the yellow glow in his eyes immediately disappeared. The force of the Destroyer's sudden change in mood --from the happiest he's ever been, to really stressed and tense-- would probably bring Dream, if not all of the more sensitive sanses to their knees.

   The God's change of mood was accompanied by soft thuds from behind him and he turned around swiftly. He raised a bone brow, and slightly tilted his head to the side, for what he was seeing confused him greatly. There must have been hundreds, if not thousands of Judges in front of him, their codes all indicating that they did, in fact, not belong here. Quite a lot of them were kneeling on the ground shivering. Him guessing that they were the cause of the thuds he heard. The ones that were still standing looked at him in a mix of hatred and curiosity. All of them standing behind the Creator, Ink.

   Ink and Error's eyes met and they stared at each other. Ink having to crane his neck upwards to meet the gaze of the Destroyer, who he only reached up to just above his pelvis. None of them speaking up. Error spoke up after a while. "їηк¥? ẘℌѦ† ї﹩ †ℌ℮ м℮Ѧηїηℊ ◎ḟ †ℌї﹩?" he asked.  The Creator seemed to be ticked about the nickname, but the rest just seemed mesmerized by the stranger's surreal hight and voice. It was as if the sound of their voice was incomprehensible, but the echo it left behind masked it softly, and left them in awe.

   Murmurs spread among the various judges. Discussions about the stranger they had gathered to kill begun to bloom. More and more of the Sanses and their judge counterparts participating in them as time went on, and more and more details about the stranger's apperence got noticed. As much as they could see from where they were that is. But that was all interrupted once the Creator let his brush hit the ground. The brush left out a soft thud as it sank into the snow, that appeared to coat the floor of this otherwise empty universe.

   "wє hαvє gαthєrєd hєrє tσ put αn єnd tσ чσur mєαnínglєѕѕ dєѕtructíσn, dєѕtrσчєr!" he stated loudly. His statement seemingly reminding the ones behind him, that they weren't there to get to know, but to kill the newcomer. With heavy sigh, the destroyer mumbled something under his breath sadly, before looking at his counterpart with what appeared to be disappointment. "Ѧḟ†℮ґ Ѧℓℓ †ℌ℮﹩℮ Ѧ℮◎η﹩ ẘ℮ ℓїṽ℮∂ †ℌґ◎ʊℊℌ †◎ℊ℮†ℌ℮ґ, ¥◎ʊґ мїη∂ ﹩†їℓℓ ∂℮ηї℮﹩ Ѧη¥ ѦẘѦґ℮η℮﹩﹩ Ѧ﹩ †◎ ẘℌ¥ ї ℮ϰї﹩† Ѧ† Ѧℓℓ. ◎ґ ї﹩ ї† ʝʊ﹩† †ℌѦ† ¥◎ʊ ℮ηʝ◎¥ м¥ ﹩ʊḟḟ℮ґїηℊ?" The destroyer asked. The sadness in his eyes more prominent, and a saturated blue glow further showing his distress.

   Ink's eyes turned red and he glared at the Destroyer. "í wíll nσt fαll fσr чσur αctíng αgαín dєѕtrσчєr! αn єmσtíσnlєѕѕ mσnѕtєr ѕuch αѕ чσurѕєlf cαnnσt pσѕѕíвlч hαvє α ѕσlíd rєαѕσn tσ єхíѕt! whαt kínd σf purpσѕє cσuld drívє α dєѕtrσчєr tσ kєєp gσíng!? thє multívєrѕє wσuld вє вєttєr σff wíthσut α murєdєr ѕuch αѕ чσurѕєlf αrσund!" The creator screamed.

   Without leaving any time for the poor destroyer to explain himself, he raised his brush from the snow and pointed towards him. This simple gesture....

was the beginning of something that would change the multiverse forever .  .  .