Reasons And Mistakes

Hello everyone! Today's feature goes to the amazing UniverseGlitch!
Sorry for being absent for so long, I really didn't have inspiration to get this chapter done, and life is kind of confusing right now.
Anyways, I don't know when I'll be able to update again, so here's a double update for you! (originally 1 chapter, but I decided to turn it into 2 chapters for an easier reading experience.
Also, I would like to uh... Advertise... My latest book 'In Favor Of Order". It's yet another Undertale fanfiction, and it's mostly based on the events of fgod Error, even though it's probably not going to be specifically mentioned in the story itself. It's a scenario in which Error was created/formed by various deities in an attempt to save the multiverse, but failed, because Ink's influence was too strong. So after the multiverse collapses, Error wakes up in a reborn version of his multiverse, and sets off to start off the multiverse differently, in hopes of it having a better end that the one before it.
So, if that sounds interesting to any of you, go check it out!
Anyways, I hope you enjoy the first part of the Finale to what this Ink and Error's origins story is. You'll be surprised (or not) by how things were shaped into the toxic environment that became the multiverse.
I hope you have a great day/night!

~MG

Question: What would you do if the person cared for the most, was about to be taken away for ever? What is something you would be willing to sacrifice to stop that from happening?

**********

It had already been a few months since the Creator's and the stranger's first encounter by now. Ink seemed to have forgotten all about the Destroyer he had been looking for for about a century. His main focus for these last few months being the perfection Outertale and it's versions, for the being that stole his thoughts and replaced them with their presence.

It was only when he felt something strange within his soul, a heavy feeling that dragged him down in a way so familiar yet blurry. A feeling he felt he had felt before, but forgotten all about. It was then, when he finally realised that hundreds of copies of various AUs were being destroyed, that he remembered.

He went to sit up from the spot he stargazed - the blueish green grass of the floating island he sat on returning to their usual form - but he heard a serene bell going off.

An alarm.

He turned to look towards where the noise came from and came face to face with the forest between his spot and this universe's equivalent of snowdin.

The creator rushed to his feet. All thoughts of the Destroyer and the erased copies gone as he started to run. Someone had entered Outertale, and was currently walking through it.

His soul pounded against his ribcage. Adrenaline came in waves as he ran; the thumping of his soul being the only thing he could hear. His everchanging eyes changing quicker than ever, for all the emotions that ran through him were too much, and too diverse for there to be a way for his eyes to properly portray them.

When he finally reached snowdin, he was faced with the same gray-blue cloak that had been embedded into his mind. The Creator's expression changed into one of light hearted awe as he sucked in a sharp breath.

The figure seemed to tense at the sound of his sharp inhale, and threw out their arm; strings shooting out of it, and seemingly starting form one of the figure's trademark portals.

"waιт!" exclaimed the Creator as he came out of his state of awe, and took a step towards the figure. One of his arms outstretched towards them.

This seemed to make them panic, and they started to rush towards the portal.

"no, pleaѕe don'т leave! ι proмιѕe ι won'т нυrт yoυ! ι-ι ι jυѕт wanт тo вe ғrιendѕ!" cried out the Creator desperately. Tears started to gather in their eyes.