Sweaters And Questions

Hello everyone! This chapter's feature goes to @NnOoTtSs for being the first vote!
  So, Easter vacation is officially starting tomorrow. This means that I will probably have more time to write chapters, and build up my chapter back-up. This is amazing news for me, since I usually like to have at least one more chapter done when I publish each one. Something that I could not keep up with lately, due to my many exams.
  Also! I will post a sketch of how the outfits look later, when I finish them.
  But anyways! I hope you all have an amazing day/night/vacation and enjoy this chapter!

~MG

Question: You somehow get yourself in a very difficult situation. You have to kill a monster out of the main crew, or else everyone is killed, and the AU is turned into a Dust one. You also cannot be found out by the rest, because you will otherwise have to kill them too. Who do you kill, and how do you make sure you're not caught?

Edited on 01.05.2020 (dd-mm-yyyy)
**********

   Error slightly jumped when the kind voice spoke. This quite surprised him. He could hear the voices since he first opened his eyes in the Antivoid, so why was he so startled to hear the voice? When did the other voices stop talking? Did the voices even really talk when he was still in his multiverse? That, he did not know. He had started ignoring them pretty early in his new existance -he was pretty sure that he had already existed before he became the Destroyer. He can faintly remember seeing something linked to his Check menu when he first woke up, but he never actually knew if he saw it. It glitched off his stats pretty much as soon as he read it.- so he had no clue what they actually were saying the last couple aeons. If they talked at all that is.

   "D℮﹩†їn¥...?" he mumbled, surprising himself further. Why did he just say that? And why did it feel so right to call the kind voice that?
The two baby ones shifted under his coat, and he stiffened. 'Right. The kids.' He relaxed once more and reached into the dimensional inventory withing his coat pocket. He took out a set of knitting needles and got comfortable.

   'Hello there Kind Voice' he thought to himself. His words echoing withing the depths of the mind where he believed the voices to be trapped in.

    'ᕼEᒪᒪO TᕼEᖇE EᖇᖇOᖇ, ᗪEᗩᖇ.' The voice answered with delight. Her words being accompanied with a feeling of tiredness. 'YEᔕ, ᗰY ᑎᗩᗰE Iᔕ IᑎᗪEEᗪ ᗪEᔕTIᑎY.'

   Error summoned soft, thick strings, and started knitting a turtleneck pullover for the little Sans that cuddled up to his ribs for warmth. As his hands knitted away, he couldn't help but wonder how he knew the kind voice's name all of a sudden. Had the voice told him herself? He shook his skull. His eyes closed. Too many questions were swirling in his head. He has to focus.

   He took in a deep breath. His eyes staring at his moving hands. His sight slowly become blurry, and unfocused, as he focused on his thoughts. His instincts, along with his soul, and magic tracking heightening as a defence mechanism.

   'So, Destiny' he began. 'YEᔕ ᗪEᗩᖇ?' the voice now labeled Destiny answered. The delight in her voice, made Error feel like calling the voice by her name, had a deeper, more meaningful meaning for her. This unsettled Error somewhat, since things he didn't know were usually bad. Or at least bad for him. But he dismissed the thought. Kind voice had been nothing but nice, and helpful to him. Why would she want to hurt him? If that was her goal, she wouldn't have saved him as many times as she did.

   Error let out a sigh. He was overthinking this. But who could blame him? This was the first time - or at least the first time he noticed - that his head was silent. It was only him, and his thoughts.

   His though process stopped for a moment. It was as if he was trying to check if the voices were really gone. So he listened. His movements froze, and his hands stopped mid-knot. He tried to listen for the voices, but the only thing he heard was white noise, and the slow thumps of his softly beating soul.

    He was about to panic, but a nuzzle on his side stopped him.
He turned to look at his side once more, and saw a slightly trembling Sans-ling. His face softened, and he reached to gently pat the young one's skull. 'Ah' he thought. 'I must have turned off my heat magic in my panic.' He closed his eyes and smiled. A soft sigh escaped his mouth as he let his body relax against the tree. He was really thankful for the little ones at the moment. He knew that he had to find them a good home, with caring guardians soon, but for now he would keep them safe and healthy.

   He opened his eyes again to look at his knitting progress. He had actually stopped at the last knot. The pale blue turtleneck sweater was done.

   Although a bit big for the little Sans who was pressed against his side, it looked good. He finished the last knot, and set it aside. Summoning some pale orange strings to start with the Papyrus's sweater.

   'What happened to the rest of the voices?' he finally asked Destiny. Destiny was a bit taken a back. She did not expect his first question as a free skeleton, to be about the voices that tormented him throughout his life as the guardian and caretaker of the balance. But she could see why he would ask that. The voices followed him anywhere he went for as long as he can remember. It's like she took away a major part of him. 'I TᗩᒪKEᗪ ᗯITᕼ ᖴᗩTE, ᗩᑎᗪ ᔕᕼE TOOK TᕼEᗰ ᗩᗯᗩY. TᕼE ᐯOIᑕEᔕ ᗯIᒪᒪ ᑎOᗯ ᗷE ᒪIᐯIᑎG ᗯITᕼIᑎ TᕼE ᑎEᗯ GᑌᗩᖇᗪIᗩᑎ Oᖴ TᕼE ᗷᗩᒪᗩᑎᑕE. TᕼIᔕ TIᗰE ᗩᔕ GEᑎᑌIᑎE ᕼEᒪᑭEᖇᔕ.' she finally answered.

   'A new guardian? As in, a new destroyer?' Error asked. A slight franticness in his question. Yes, he did not want to have to kill so many people anymore, but he also didn't want another poor monster to go through such a torturous life.

   'ᑎO. ᑎEITᕼEᖇ I, ᑎOᖇ ᖴᗩTE ᔕᗩᗯ TᕼE ᑎEEᗪ ᖴOᖇ ᗩ ᑎEᗯ ᗪEᔕTᖇOYEᖇ.' Destiny was quick to reassure him. 'ᗯE ᖴOᑌᑎᗪ ᗩ ᗷETTEᖇ ᗯᗩY TO EᑎᔕᑌᖇE ᗷᗩᒪᗩᑎᑕE Iᑎ ᕼEᖇ  ᗰᑌᒪTIᐯEᖇᔕE. ᗷᑌT TᕼEᖇE Iᔕ ᑎO ᑎEEᗪ TO ᗯOᖇᖇY ᗩᗷOᑌT TᕼᗩT ᑎOᗯ. I ᗯOᑌᒪᗪ ᗷE ᗰOᖇE ᗯOᖇᖇIEᗪ ᗩᗷOᑌT ᖴIᑎᗪIᑎG ᖴOOᗪ ᖴOᖇ TᕼE YOᑌᑎGᒪIᑎGᔕ ᗯITᕼIᑎ YOᑌᖇ ᕼOᒪᗪ.'

   Error blinked, and refocused his eyelights. Looking down at his hands, he realised that not only was the Papyrus' sweater done, but he had unconsciously finished the outfits for the baby bones. He had made warm cream pants, knee high pale blue socks, and sky blue boots with fluff on the inside for the Sans. For the little Papyrus, there was a pair of brown shorts, pale dark brown, faded cream, and pale orange stripped leggings, along with a pair of matching brown boots with fluff inside them, and two fluff balls on the outer side of each of them. He had also made knitted caps and scarfs for the both of them, that were a bit darker in shade than their sweaters.

   Error would have been impressed with how fast he made those, were it not for the sight of the waking baby bones on either side of him. The Sansling was the first to wake up. His yawn being cut short by a wave of panic. The unfamiliar sky blue enclosure around him set him on edge for a moment, before he calmed down once more. The events of the prior day presumably caught up to him. He looked at Error and smiled. Error smiled back at him with a caring, and loving gaze, that was reserved for the eyes of his family and friends.

   "ℊ◎◎∂ м◎ґηїηℊ ℓї††ℓ℮ ◎η℮" Error greeted. The little Sans looked at him perplexed. "What is 'good morning'?"