Snacks And Toys

Hello there everyone!

This chapter's feature goes to and !

Anyways, to clear up some confusion before it even starts, Error was talking to the little ones in wingdings the whole time. The only reason the shopkeeper is actually seeing wingdings instead on his font is because she doesn't understand what they are saying.

Also, some of the wingdings symbols are apperantly invisible to every device I've tried to view or use them from, so there will be some images of the chapter itself in the end so you can see the wingdings if you want.

I hope you enjoy this chapter and have an awesome day/night!

~MG

Question: What are some hilarious headcanons you'd give any of the characters in this book?
**********

Error studied the various wares in front of him passively. His mind – long used to multitasking to the extreme – compared them, and crossed possible needed items off his list as he listened in on Clarice's interaction with the little ones.

It wasn't that bad until now. The little ones were actually learning quite a lot too, which was good.

Error glanced back at the trio. They still were really defensive, but the bunny's compassionate nature seemed to put the eldest at ease. Perhaps she would be a good choice..

A new list appeared in the edge of his eyesight across the others; item names, prices, possible dangers, contents, and several other aspects being listed and connected via thin lines closely resembling his strings. This list was merely titled 'possible parents - check files'. A picture of the shopkeeper with a few notes were the lists' only contents for now.

He turned back to the items if front of him.

"So this is.. Teddy.. Bear..?"

"Mhm. It's a toy, something to play with. They are great for hugs."

"Hu..gs?"

"Uhm.. It's when you uh.. Put your arms around someone. It shows you care about them."

"Oh.. Is it.."

A bit of shuffling.

"Like this?"

Error guessed that the little skelly brought his brother into his arms if the sudden cheerful coos the papyling made were anything to go by.

"Yup! That's right hun. You don't need to take him off the ground, but yes. That's a hug."

"G'eat! Mo'e hug! Ve'y nice!"

"Daddy hugs us.. A lot.. His hugs are very.. Warm.. And.. And.."

"What is it?"

" 💧︎♋︎♐︎♏︎ " [Safe] mumbled the sansling.

"What was that?"

"I.. Word don't.."

"﹩Ѧḟ℮. " [Safe] said Error as he looked up from the jar of sugar free candy he was looking at.

The bunny lady seemed quite startled by him speaking. She probably thought he wasn't listening.

"O-oh! That makes sense. Thank you!" she stuttered.

Error just nodded with a smile. Barely there, but still a smile nonetheless.

"¥◎ʊ'ґ℮ ẘ℮ℓ¢◎м℮." [You're welcome] he said and turned back to the items in front of him.

He could feel the way her soul beat in her chest. She was trying to calm herself down and find her composure. After all, the children were watching.