Family Breakfast

The features for this Chapter go to EhOoFlol for being (almost fully) spot on regarding the last question, and @FireladyofInk . Lots of love to the both of you 💜

Yay! I finally got some time and inspiration to write! Finally! Sorry it has taken so long. Also, this is unedited, so, as usual, feel free to comment on anything confusing or correct any spelling errors.

PS. You won't believe how often I kept forgetting to add one of the boys to the group. It's unbelievable.

I hope you enjoy this chapter and have a wonderful day/night!

~MG

Question: Which multiverse would you like Error to pass through? Your suggestions can be of known mu's like NaJ or VampireVerse, but also of other stories. Just drop the name of the book/ multiverse. (Maybe also say why, or an idea of what could happen there)

**********

"Are those pancakes!?"

"Pancakes? What-"

Blue sighed heavily. "Don't even think about it. "

The two cooks chuckled lightly amongst themselves as the rest of their team entered the kitchen. This was a regular occurrence, but it was always uplifting to do this. Have this small bit of normalcy in their chaotic lives.

"We're making waffles too, don't worry." added Horror with an amused tone. He turned around and crossed his arms over his chest, his 'Fed up with people' apron being wrinkled by this action, and gave them a small, yet fond, smile.

"Can't forget about the waffles." said Blue, his voice monotone and tired because of how much he had to do to finally get everyone to get dressed and clean before coming downstairs. His thoughts trailed back to Error for a moment. His soul panged with pain at the memories of pleasant banter during a breakfasts just like this. How just a nudge, a soft glare, the untold promise of head pats, a smile, and reward – even if it was merely a verbal one – assured everyone was ready for the day within a few minutes.

"Waffles are the best part of breakfast! The crime of not having them around will forever-"

The sound of Killer having another speech about waffles brought Blue's attention back to the present. He smiled softly, air leaving his body through his nose and helping his aching soul ease for a moment. He wiped away a tear that had gathered in his eye socket. He could cry later. Now, it was time for breakfast.

"We get it Kills, you like waffles." interrupted Dust.

"Of course I-"

"Why don't you boys set the table?" said Nightmare. It was formed as question, but his tone left no space for arguments.

"But it's not-"

But, as usual, the boys tried to argue.

"I know."

"We set-"

"I know."

"Cross-"

"I Know."

With that, a small pulse of dread was emitted by Nightmare. An action which made the skeletoms around him stop their attempts to argue.

"I am aware that Cross and Killer were supposed to cook today, and that me and Horror cooking has messed up the chore schedule. Just act as if today was our turn to cook. Cross and Killer can cook for the rest of the week like usual. Got it?"