Answers And Decisions

This chapter's features goes to Lola14811. Yay! Congrats! Also, this chapter will be quite longer than the last few. This is both a way to show my appreciation for the quick growth of this book, (seriously what in the name of the Multiverse made you all come here? Okay this is a genuine question. How did you all find this book? I would be quite interested to know :]) and because I couldn't find a good cliffhanger/didnt want another chapter filled with just the questions and answers. And btw, I was checking out the story from the viewer perspective, because I was answering some comments, and I saw it was all one continuous block. I don't know if that is the case for you, but that is not how I write these chapters. I have multiple paragraphs in each chapter, and they are quite important for the atmosphere the story creates, so if that is the case, please let me know, so I can find another way to structure my chapters. I am sorry if you had to read like that this far, since I don't think that reading big blocks of text would be enjoyableNow that this is out of the way, please enjoy this chapter and have a great day/night.

PS. I am curious. Has any of you actually figured out what the AU the fight happened was named? It was not just random letters, so if any of you figure it out, your feature is guaranteed! Good luck my little monsters! I hope you find it out eventually!

PSS.
Guys! Go follow my friend PinkGamingBomb! She has really good writing skills, but she said she won't publish any kind of story until she reaches 5 followers. I have read some of her stories and her writing is way better than mine if I'm being honest. She is not quite confident enough to just start publishing her stories, so I thought I could help give her a little push.

~MG

Edited on 16.04.2020 (dd-mm-yyyy)
**********

  "B-Blue? What is the meaning of t-this?" choked out Dream. The sight of his brother's form letting hope, but also confusion to settle within his soul. Blue wiped the newly formed tears from his sockets as he whispered something in Nightmare's ear, that made him go reluctantly. Blue turned to look at Dream. The look on both of their faces showing just how much strength it took for them not to let their tears fall. "You wanted answers right? We are some of the ones who knew Error the best, so we are here to tell you just who he truly was."

   There was a moment of silence in the room as everyone mauled over what Blue had just revealed. "Some?" a voice pointed out after a while. The voice belonging to a Sciencetale Sans, who was sat close to the still standing group of skeletons near the exit.
   "Yes" chimed in Cross. "The fallen ones had also taken a strong liking towards Error. Error, along with us, were the only ones who seemed to understand their predicament according to them. You know, since all of us have the same place in this twisted multiverse as the scapegoats."

   "Enough of that" said Nightmare. "We aren't here to complain. We have gotten used to being the ones blamed for everything. A bit too used to it. But we are here in our time of mourning to put an end to this unfairness. It's what he would have wanted... So now. Let's introduce ourselves properly.." Nightmare took in a shaky sigh, and started.

  "I am Nightmare. King and Guardian of Negativity, and Nightmares. Long ago, I used to guard the tree keeping the remains of my mother's soul, along with the dark and golden apples with my brother.

"My brother, the Guardian of positivity , was loved and adored by everyone in our world. So much so, that the residents of our world often brought gifts of all kinds to him. Me, on the other hand, the then prince and Guardian of negativity, was hated purely for the role I had been born into. No matter what I did, no matter who I did favors to, everyone hated me. Their hate often shown with insults and assaults. My brother never noticed. He was too busy doing his part, and being adored by everyone. He never once questioned the injuries I seemed to get while he was not around. He was always too busy to sit with me and talk.