How It All Began

Today's feature goes to the brilliant StupidPotato159. Why them? I honestly forgot if I'm completely honest😂. All that matters is that I noted down your name, and you're special, because you're one of my little monsters ^ω^!finished
  I'm sorry I didn't post for so long. Life got in the way of me writing, and I lost my routine. Anyways, now that school has started again, I can't promise that I will post routinely like before, but I will try to post as often as I can :).
  Anyways, I don't really like some parts of this this, but I used a different way to showcase the chapter, so I would like you to tell me your opinion on this in the comments. I hope you all have a great day/night!

~MG

Question: If you could give this Error any physical, non magic, or soft magic (emitting comfort or light, etc) gift, what would it be?

**********

       Ink had somehow nudged a Universe out of its place. The AU was heading towards the multiverse boarder with a concerning amount of speed, while also running through, and destroying the nerve like bridges that connected Swapfell with a quarter of its copies.

       When the Creator saw hundreds of these copies just instatantly crumble, he panicked. He ran towards the edge of the multiverse as the desperate screams of his creations echoed around him; their codes were destroyed and left floating around him as if to remind him of his failed duty to protect them.

       The Universe heading towards its doom was an original. The young Creator was starting to tear up an he floated towards it as quick as he could. He had only resently finished the creation of this AU along with the first three of its copies, so it would be fair to say, that he was still quite attached to it.

.

       Unbeknownst to the Creator, this would prove to be the moment that would reshape the entire multiverse, aswell as its inhabitant's lives; him and his unwanted guest included.

.

       Once he reached the orb containing the AU he desperately wished to save, he saw something that left him speachless. He watched as light blue glowing strings threw themselves from inside a point in the middle of a skein. The skein was quickly forming in mid air, near the orb, and the strings seemed to carry an unimaginably pure energy as they moved about with unexplained elegance.

       The sight perplexed the Creator greatly, but its beauty also seemed to put him in a trance.

       It wasn't much later, after he took a couple slow steps towards the glowing strings, that they suddenly expanded outwards, and formed what seemed to be a portal.

       An elegant gray, silver, and blue blur rushed out of the string portal, whose dark background, and dark brown flooring, contrasted the cream space that was the doodlesphere. The strings that created the portal followed the figure with the silver lined gray and blue cloak with silver patterns as they power jumped in the air, and, with one swift motion, grabbed the orb with their strings, and brought it and its copies in their arms.

       The figure's arms appeared to also be made of bone, just like Ink's own, but that's where their apparent similarities ended. The arms themselves were not the pearl white that the Creators were, but rather a smoke like gray. Their phallanges were encased in carved, silver, metal claws, with beautifully carved light blue gems, that, after closer inspection, were connected to short matching glove like armlets.

       The foreign figure gently let the newborn Universe and the three copies float upwards, while using their strings to help them fall into orbit once more safely. Ink watched awestruck as the orb containing the universe viewably clicked in place, and made the invisible orbit rows glow brightly when the released pulse passed them. As more and more waves traveled through the multiverse in harmony, the usually cream background of the doodlesphere gradually changed to a galaxy of purples; making the white glowing orbit lines even more apparent.

        When the pulsing stopped, the original universe started to play a tune consisting of only one note, and it started to spin softly. The copies of the original started to do the same, but more quietly. Their pattern being a soft echo of that their Original made. Once all the copies of the original had built up a basic melody, the surrounding AUs started to following the original's example, adding on to the melody. This effect continued to spread outwards, until every AU and it's copies were contributing to the tune and dance of the multiverse, except for one.

       After a short moment, a tiny spark came into existance next to the Original Universe. The spark slowly floated towards the still newborn AU, and eventually stopped in front of it. The spark swirled around the young universe, leaving tinier sparks behind it until there were hundreds of tiny sparks floating around it. Then, just like a black hole would, the AU attracted all of the sparks towards it, yet without absorbing them.

       Once the last spark attached itself onto the AU's outer layer, it all flew outwards as if in a small explosion. As the glitter the explosion left behind slowly disappeared on its way down, the AU started to play its own part of the tune, and started to spin aswell.

       The glorious orchestra that was the multiverse in this moment, kept playing its' unique tune for what felt like an eternity. The rythm changed and adapted, until it started to quiet down; the doodlesphere going back to what it looked like before anything happened.

       When it did, the Creator finally came out of the trance he had found himself in. He could now faintly make out the slow spinning of the AUs around the original. He shook his head lightly to clear his mind, and looked around. He wanted to thank the stranger that saved his creations, and showed him the unknown to him beauty of the multiverse. When he spotted them, they were going through another string portal.

              "wαít!" shouted the Creator in desperation, but it was too late. The stranger turned to face them out of reflex, just before their Portal closed. Their silver lined cyan eyelights met the creator's ever changing ones through their silver outlined eyesockets, and he froze in place as they engraved themselves into his mind.

.

       The creator stared at the spot that the portal had closed for hours. The only thing on his mind was the mysterious stranger and their unique appearance. He had never seen a creature so beautiful and elegant before. Their features seemed sharp, yet somehow soft at the same time. They were as gentle, as their appearance seemed threatening. They had a feeling of balance and tranquility that accompanied their every step, yet there was a sense of danger and sharpness that outlined their very presence. They seemed so... surreal. So otherworldly. He just couldn't seem to get them out of his mind. And their eyes...

       At that moment, Ink swiped his hand across the space in front of him, and jumped into his hangout in the original universe. He was determined to thank the stranger somehow. The magic that ran through his bones spiked in inspiration, and he set off to create another universe. This time, with a tribute to the stranger itched into its' code, spelled onto its sky, and tuned into everyone's soul.

.

       It was on that very day, that the Creator set off to create the very first version of Outertale. A place dedicated to the one person he unawarely both adored and despised.

.

^ Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I usually don't do this, but I would like some feedback from you all. Would you like me to keep writing my chapters like this one (in appearance), or just continue with the style I have kept up throughout the rest of the book? ^