Weirdness In His Code

Hello there everyone! The feature for this chapter goes to, drum roll please......GalaxyWingGirl, @faithabigail10, @Ralsei_12, and Mitsumi_Akabane ! Congratulations you little monsters! I am just so thankful for all of you guys! I could have never gotten here if it wasn't for you! So, I have decided that I want to get to know my little monsters better. In order to do that, I am going to ask a question in the start of every chapter, starting now!
  Also, I have added some more attributes to the CHECK option. I really wanted to have different categories, one for his attributes, and one for information about him/ his life.
  Also, sorry this chapter came out a little late, I am at my friend's house and their wifi is kind of stupid.

Question: How long have you known about this mini fandom of 'the forced destroyer Error'? / what was the last fiadd or hwhbb book you read (before this one)?

~MG

Edited on 01.05.2020 (dd-mm-yyyy)
**********

   Error woke up with a jolt. He looked around him in panic, half expecting Ink to be standing over him. It didn't take long for him to realise that that was not the case though. There were actual colours surrounding him. There weren't any souls present anywhere near him, and none of them felt hostile anyways. He looked around him warily. The feeling of the AU indicated that it was fairly young, but something was wrong with the code. He hadn't checked yet, but it just felt off.

   Taking in his surroundings once more, he realised that he was in a cave. A fairly dark, and wet one at that. Once he stood up, two things became apparent. First of all, he was not feeling as hurt as he should. He was actually feeling better than he had felt since his first days as the Destroyer. Or the ones he remembered as his first, anyway.

    This striked him as odd, since the last time he was conscious he couldn't move a single bone on his mangled body and his ribs were shattered. Secondly, he realised that there was light coming into the cave from an opening.

    Not wasting anymore time, he put his hands on the shapes in front of him and tried to push them aside. He was quite surprised when his hands went trough them, and came in contact with multiple sleek, hard and simioularly shaped small things. His action made the things in front of his rustle, and a bit of snow to fall off.

   He stepped closer, and tried to push through the objects in front of him once more. Sure enough, his hands pushed the little objects again. Seeing this, he pushed them aside and went through. A loud rustling sound echoed in the cave as he did so.

   Once he was on the other side, he was met with the sight of the snow-covered floor of a pine tree forest. Looking behind him,  he spotted two big bushes in front of the cave he woke up in. Having confirmed his suspicion about the small objects he touched being leaves, he turned around once more, and started walking away from the cave. He headed towards the direction he knew the path would be.

   Error was now close to the edge of the forest. His mind was plagued by various thoughts, and his steps were slowing down the closer he got to the trail. He was quite confused. He knew for a fact that the attack had been real, since he had stopped dreaming as soon as Nightmare's brother –Dream– had met him. Something about not deserving to find peace even when uncoscious.

   Hallucination was also out of the question, since that was removed from his code by FATE after various occasions of him not being able to do his job properly, or at all while under this effect.

   He remembers screams, bright colours, and pain. Just, so much pain. He was pretty sure that incident should have left him near dusted in the antivoid for quite a while. But here he was. Standing next to a tree, close to a fairly familiar, but still somehow unique trail. He shook his head and looked at the tree next to him. The closest branch to the ground was about 5 times higher than Error was tall. This didn't stop him from jumping, and landing on it gracefully though. It only assured him, that no one would bother him –if they even noticed him at all– while he inspected the codes of this universe.

   Error sat down on the brach, and leanined against the tree's thick trunk. He checked his surroundings once more, before letting out an echoy sigh, and finding a comfortable position to sit in and close his eyes.

    After taking in the calming sound of the forest, and feeling the light breeze slither its way around his bones for a while, he opened his eyes once more. He raised his sleeve to check the runes that were burned into his bones. This action held no real significance. It was merely a habit he had formed during his life.

   His eyesockets widened imidiately at the sight and he sat up in slight alarm. FATE's rune was almost gone. It just looked like it was another random miscoloured scar now. This could only mean one thing, and that was that their influence on him was near non-existant. Error was almost happy, when he noticed something else. There were two other runes on him, these ones not etched inti, but rather a part of his bones. Like a tattoo of some sorts. One of them was one of the few that were slowly fading ever since he woke up in the antivoid for the first time. It was white-silver and almost seemed to glow softly. The second one was entirely new, and seemed to be slowly becoming visible. It had a green-silvery colour to it, and was also softly glowing. As far as his rune reading knowledge went, he could recognize them as the symbols of destiny, and luck.

   Even though this somewhat excited him for some reason, he couldn't help but wonder how he got them. He let out an exasperated sigh in confusion and frustration, and let himself fall against the tree trunk once more. He brought one hand to his forehead to rub it, and let the other one clutch his manubrium in order to slightly ease his panicking soulbeat.

    After a moment, he let his hands fall to his sides again. His right hand traced his manubrium as it fell, and went over the ce ter of it. A significant place on any creature's body. In doing so, Error felt something was wrong. More importantly, something was missing.

    Tracing the bone again, he found that the symbol indicating his multiverse was gone. Error suddenly felt dread settle in him. There was no reason he knew of, that could possibly make it disappear. Every creature had it, even if it was only 0,01 of a millimeter deep. It was something that the multiverse itself carved into the skeletons –or just their codes in case they didn't have any– of its inhabitants after their creation. Or adoption in some cases.

   He pulled out his soul quickly. His frantic eye lights checking it over in a panic. The only change was the colours of the stings keeping it together. The thick, rich blue strings that dug into his soul to keep it together were gone, and in their place were thin and gentle blue strings with a pastel red glow hugging his soul gently, emitting a feeling of comfort and a gentle kind of love. This somewhat calmed him down, but he decided to check his stats, just to make sure he was alright.

N/A sans - (Ex) Forced God of Destruction

LV  N/A
HP N/A [Depression]

ATK N/A
DF N/A
EXP N/A

WEAPON strings, bones, gaster blasters, string instruments
ARMOR N/A
SPECIAL ATTRIBUTES [immortality], [immunity to all poisons], [immunity to all venoms], [regeneration], [destroyer], [puppet maker], [puppet master], [master of string instruments], [photographic code memory], [Destiny born], [Fate formed], [master of combat], [master of precision], [string master], [Justice soul], [Patience soul], [aura influencer], [float], [code reader], [teleporter], [portal master], [master string (Re)formator], [soul tracker], [magic tracker], [caretaker], [haphephobia], [high pain tolerance], [•••]

* Taken away from his home by force.
* Was formed, and forced into the role of God of Destruction for the multiverse FATE created for their creation, Ink.
* Has lived for aeons.
* Friend, and member of the make-shift family of the bad Sanses and Charas.
* Each scar has a story. And he can sadly remember most of them.
* Is not from this multiverse.