A New Era

Hello there my little monsters! I am indeed not dead. Anyways, I apologise for the long wait. Writers block is not a nice individual. Not at all.

  Thank you all so much for 45k+ reads! I can not tell you how much this means to me. I mean, this book will have its 1 year anniversary in three weeks, and it has gotten so far!

I hope you enjoy this chapter, and have an amazing day/night.

~MG

Question: If you had/could invent a Canon of any kind for an Undertale related multiverse, what would it be? It can be about relationship customs, an illnesses you made up (has to be thought out) , anatoty related things, anything! I am curious to see what you come up with :)

**********

        Destiny tried to comfort her mourning sister as she watched her hold onto her changing child in desparation.

        It had all been a series of unfortunate events, fueled by the childish mind of Ink, and the influence of bored, or simply cruel deities. Pride, Choice and Obsession had already been placed into Void's domain as they waited for the rest of the deities to find the few who went into hiding, and then make them face the consequences for not only breaking most of the deities' rules, but also jeopardizing two multiverses in doing so.

        ...Even if only temporarily.

        It was all so cruel. Her sister had tried so hard to keep her child and multiverse happy and healthy, but in the end, her hard work and dedication had gone to waste because of those filthy traitors.

        Destiny shook her head. She had to focus on her sister and their children.

        "ʍվ ϲհíӀժ... ʍվ ҍҽɑմԵíƒմӀ ϲհíӀժ... í աíՏհ í ϲօմӀժ հɑѵҽ հҽӀԹҽժ վօմ... í աíՏհ վօմ աօմӀժ հɑѵҽ ӀíՏԵҽղҽժ ահҽղ í ϲɾíҽժ օմԵ աɑվՏ Եօ հҽӀԹ վօմ... í աíՏհ- í աíՏհ-"

        "ᑕᗩᒪᗰ ᗪOᗯᑎ ᔕIᔕTEᖇ.... IT ᗯIᒪᒪ ᗩᒪᒪ ᗷE ᗩᒪᖇIGᕼT..." she said in an effort to both stop her sister from focusing on 'what if's', and comforting her.

        "ҍմԵ հօա? ԹӀҽɑՏҽ ՏíՏԵҽɾ, ԵҽӀӀ ʍҽ.. հօա ϲɑղ í ҍҽ ϲɑӀʍ? հօա ϲɑղ ԵհíղցՏ ҍҽ ɑӀɾíցհԵ ահҽղ ʍվ ϲհíӀժ," she cradled Ink, or what remained of his empty, yet changing husk. "աíӀӀ ղҽѵҽɾ ҍҽ Եհҽ Տɑʍҽ?"

        Destiny simply sat down next to her sister with a sigh. "ᗷEᑕᗩᑌᔕE,ᗪEᗩᖇ ᔕIᔕTEᖇ," she put her hand on Fate's shoulder, the later turning to face her. Her tear stained cheeks made Destiny's core pang with sadness. "I ᕼᗩᐯE ᗷEEᑎ TᕼᖇOᑌGᕼ TᕼE ᔕᗩᗰE TᕼIᑎG."

        Fate stared into the eyes of her sister in recognition. She had been so devastated, that she forgot why all of this even happened. Her gaze remained locked with the one of her sister. Her neverending tears seemingly resting for a moment. It was like the cloud of devastation surrounding her stood still, even if only for a moment.

        "I'ᐯE ᖴOᑌGᕼT ᖴOᖇ ᒪOᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᗯᗩITEᗪ EᐯEᑎ ᒪOᑎGEᖇ, ᗷᑌT ᗰY ᑕᕼIᒪᗪ Iᔕ ᑎOᗯ Oᑎ ᕼIᔕ ᗯᗩY TO ᔕᗩᒪᐯᗩTIOᑎ. ᕼE'ᔕ ᖴIᑎᗩᒪᒪY ᑭᖇOᑕEEᗪEᗪ OᑎTO TᕼE ᑎE᙭T ᑭᕼᗩᔕE Oᖴ ᕼEᗩᒪIᑎG." Destiny continued. "ᗩᑎᗪ I ᕼᗩᐯE TO TᕼᗩᑎK YOᑌ ᖴOᖇ TᕼᗩT ᗩᔕ ᗯEᒪᒪ, ᔕIᔕTEᖇ."

        Fate seemed surprised. Apprehensive even. Tears were trying to push themselves through Fate's tired eyes in waves. Her face scrunched in pain. The emotional distress caused by her core as it panged with guilt, grief, and self-loathing nearly causing her to have another breakdown. Before she could act upon her emotions, she was cut off by her twin, who abruptly hugged her close, – mindful of the body her sister held onto – letting her own core send waves of emotion directly onto Fate's, to relay what she felt better than any word could ever hope to express. Because there was no better way to to tell her sister that all of her reassurance, love, and most importantly, forgiveness was absolutely true.