Sorry Pinetree

Dippers POV

We were off to the ball room and I was a bit nervous

What if this doesn't work?
What if this plan is a fail?
What if everyone hates me even more for some reason?
Why does nobody give me a chance!?

"Hey pinetree are you sure your ready" he seemed a bit concern but also confused
" umm not really but I can take it"
"Great, I'll be honest pinetree If you said no I would have dragged you to the dance floor" he grinned at me. He pulled me to the room and we both made our way to the center of the dance floor.

~~~~~time skip ~~~~~~~~~because I don't feel like explaining what happens~~~ :)

Dippers POV

Me and Bill have danced to about four songs and it was fun. I haven't had so much fun dancing with anyone in a long time. For the first two song we danced carefully to make sure the hood of bills cape didn't come off my head. But after I guess we both stopped caring about it because we started dancing more and more risky. If that makes any sense.

3rd person POV----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the end of the fifth dance Bill wasn't thinking about the hood dipper was wearing and by the end of the song he wanted to be cheesy so he ended the dance with dipping Dipper.

*** lol he dipped dipper ;) *******

Dipper's hood came off his head but him and bill were to busy laughing having fun before any of the two could realize what just happened. Everyone in the ball room were surprised or shocked that both of the people they fear the most were dancing together AND having fun. ***unlike other times****

Dipper and Bill opened their eyes once they heard people's gasp of shock.

Bill's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes to see pinetree still in my arms and laughing. I didn't think much of it I thought his smile was adorable. Ugh Bill shut up your supposed to be cruel not sweet. What is this kid really doing to me? I heard a few whispers of people around the outsides of the dance floor circle.

shit.. Pinetree

I lifted pinetree so he can stand on his own and I guess he figured out that the hood wasn't on his head anymore because he looked scared and a bit flustered.

" Sorry pinetree" I said in a whisper so only he could hear me. he looked around and his blush got a bit brighter. I feel bad, sorry? Seriously what is this kid gotten me into. I looked at the ground for a second and looked into his brown eyes and I just gave him a sad expression. I am really sorry pinetree. He looked at me and slowly started laughing? Is he okay. Did I hit his head on the floor?!?!

" pfff, hahaha" He started smiling at me.

" I don't care anymore. Besides I'm having to much fun to care." He said loud enough so only I can hear" I gave him a confused looked but then I just started laughing with him.

~~~~Mabels POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For a while I saw one of the Cipher twins dancing with someone but I couldn't tell who it was since they were wearing a hood that covered their face. I was just glad that he was having fun.

After a few more songs i heard gasps from the crowd around the dance floor. I got curious and went to see what had happened. After passing thought the crowd i saw Bill dipping Dipper. I was a bit shocked that dipper was the one dancing with bill. Usually Dipper is doing his other job and doesn't wan to be apart of the spotlight. Any less he doesn't like dancing with anybody except me, blue, or wolf.

**** Wolf is another OC if you cant tell***************

Im just glad he was having fun. I saw the two talking but i couldn't hear what they were saying. After their quick chat i went over to the two.

"Hey dip are you okay? Can i talk to you real quick, Im sorry bill im just gonna have a quick chat with my bro okay"

" Oh umm sure" bill said with a bit confusion in his voice.

I grabbed Dippers wrist before he started to ask me why i wanted to talk.

" Umm Mabel where are you taking me" Dipper said confused

" Just to the hallway i wanted to have a quick chat with you"

I found a empty hallway away from the ballroom so nobody could hear us.

" Okay soo...." I started smilling really big while looking at dipper. My theory HAS to be true.

" so what?" he was really confused.

" You and Bill huh" I said with the biggest smile ever. Once i said that he had the biggest blush ever and it was adorable.

" Where just friends Mabel its nothing really!" His blush was getting brighter

" uh huh sure 'Just Friends' I've heard that before" i said still smiling

" you mean you've heard yourself say that about Pacifica" He said crossing his arms and lifting an eyebrow at me.

" Hey this is about you and bill. Not me and Pacifica. Besides we are just friends" i crossed my arms and looked at him.

" yea sure" he said. He started walking away from me.

" Hey where are you going" i said turning to look at him still walking away from me

" I have to go check out my other 'job' i haven't went to check yet" He said STILL walking away from me. I cant be to mad though i know his job is important to him. Or maybe that's his excuse to leave the my conversation about him and bill. Oh m geez i totally ship them. I started smiling to myself as i made my way back to the ballroom.

~~~~~Dippers POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made my way outside to the front of the castle.

I was at least 10 feet away from the edge before i started to sprint to jump off the cliff. Before i hit the ground i summoned and opened my wings and started to fly above the ground. I made my way into town and flew above all the houses looking for any bad dreams.

After helping everyone who had a bad dream i made my way to the castle. Helping peoples dreams and flying around has gotten me tired. I made my way to the ball room and just sat down at my throne to take a quick breather a few people have left already. It was already about 11 pm.

3rd person POV_______________________________________________________________________________

The night was still young for everyone at the ball. A few moments after dipper sat down on his throne a few girls asked him to go dance. Dipper didn't want to be rude so he said okay. Bill saw him dancing with other girls which made him a bit jealous but he didn't want anyone else to know.

A/N~

Sorry if this chapter seemed a bit not good heh. Im sorry it took me long to upload this chapter i got very busy this passed week i didn't have time to write anything. I promise i will get back to uploading everyday or every other day. Anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it was rushed :)