Start a War

Mabel's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a cold sweat. As I looked around I saw that I was in my room. I feel like a hundred pounds of bricks just lifted off me.

Was that real? Did I really talked with dipper?

So many questions were running through my mind about what ever just happened.

An idea popped into my head.

I know this is cruel. I know I could hurt my brother and my friends. I'm going to risk a lot to save the three but I need to do this in order to help my family and help this Kingdome that me AND dipper rule.

I got up from my bed and went to get ready. I wore black pants and a pink t-shirt with a shooting star on it and a pair of black shoes. I soon made my way down stairs to go find Pacifica

She should be able to help me convince everyone else

I went to see if anybody has seen her. I walked into the kitchen and I saw Wendy and Soos.

" Hey guys have you seen Pacifica anywhere" I said looking at them.

" Oh hey dude, I haven't seen her" Soos said with a bit of a sad face for not knowing.

" Pacifica? oh I believe I saw her go outside into the wood's. I told it would be risky going alone but she seemed to not care at this point" Wendy said not seeming to really care about her

" Thanks Wendy, Bye guys all be back later" I sadi waving goodbye and heading off to the woods.

After searching for Pacifica I found her in a clearing sitting down in the middle of it.

" Hey pacifica" I said walking up to her a little nervous.

" Huh, oh Hi Mabel" Pacifica said looking up and then back on the ground

I sat down next to her. Okay Mabel you have to tell her this crazy plan. I hope she agree's to help me convince everyone else.

" So pacifica I had this idea or well more like a plan to stop whatever is going on right now. I know it might seem crazy right now but I think it could work" I said while looking at the ground and then at Pacifica.

" Well what is it exactly" She said looking at me confused

" *sigh* okay but let me just explain it first"

"Okay"

" So my idea is that we should go back to the castle and convince everyone to go fight back our once amazing Kingdome, I know its very risky and I know its crazy but just think about if we can start a war and win it against dipper and whoever else is apart of his team I think we can win back the Pines kingdome. I know that by doing this it would risk the lives of many people and I know that if we lose we can all end up dead but if we play this right I really do think that we can win the kingdome back and get our Dipper, Blue and Wolf back just like before this happened." I said while looking at the ground and then at pacifica with pleading eyes.

" Mabel if we even win what makes you think that the three of them even want to go back to the old them. Is it not obvious they clearly wanted something to change from before they started this nightmare for us. What happens if we lose, we all die. Why take the risk its best if we find a safer way to stop this than to go on war with them after all they clearly know way more about our situation than we do ourselves." She said looking at the ground and closing her eyes.

" I know im asking for a lot especially with all our lives at risk. But I know that my unlce Ford knows the most of whats happening and he has his journals with a bunch of information to help us in this war. If we can convince him atleast we can be more powerful. I also learned to do something that might be helpful to us, take it as a small advantage" I said the last part quietly but she still heard