Yes? No?

Dipper POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Pinetree I love you and I know that my love might not be so big but im giving it all to you and I hope its enough because its all I got." Bill said a little nervous

" Bill?" I said confused. he just smiled and looked at the night sky. He pointed at the sky and I stayed confused. I looked up and saw nothing.

In just a few seconds fireworks shot up to the sky. Blue and yellow letters appeared

Will you Marry me

Pinetree?

Tears built up in my vision. I turned to see Bill on one knee with a black box with a ring inside. It was gold and there were hearts on it. One heart was blue and the other was yellow. I covered my mouth. Tears falling down my face. I felt my face heating up and I knew the galaxy will be on it soon.

" Will you pinetree?" Bill said still nervous. I shake my head yes because I don't think I had the ability to speak at the moment. I saw him smile and put the ring on my ring finger. I hugged him and he hugged me back. Tears of joy fell down my face.

I cant believe this is happening

Mabels POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cant believe this is happening

I was outside looking at the night sky. I couldn't sleep so I looked at the stars. After a while I saw fireworks light up the sky. The message is what shocked me the most.

There is only one person in Gravity Falls who calls one person pinetree.

Bro-bro?

Its been so long since ive seen him. I hate the last thing I saw was my mistake and its stuck in my memory. The last image of him I ever saw and most likely will ever see again until a long long time from now.

He probably said yes. He's going to get married? and before me. Im glad. But doesn't that mean he gets the throne for the Pines Kingdome. Well if he comes to clam it ill give it to him. He deserves it after all.

I smiled at the though of my twin brother being happy. I might not know Bill so much but I know he made dipper happy and now hopefully he makes him happy even more. I don't mind what he chooses to do. I don't even know if it really is for him but for now I will let my imagination go. I smiled and tried to go to sleep again.

Bills POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.

HE ACTUALLY SAID YES. WTF

don't get me wrong im super happy. But I still cant imagine pinetree really loves me that much. I cant believe anybody would make me feel like this.

Demon me before I ever met pinetree though I would rule this mortal world. I never imagined spending my time now with someone like pinetree. I never knew what was going to happen in my future in this world. I never though of falling in love with someone or anyone.

Now I'm standing here holding my pinetree. Seeing him say yes to be with me for the rest of our lives. I never though of this day. I never though about being here excited and nervous to hear those three words.

Im happy. Im excited for our future. I just hope I can give enough to pinetree.

Dippers POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cant believe he would ever ask me that question. I never really believed the two of us would get here. I wont lie I have dreamed but I never though it would come true.