Now...

3rd person POV~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been almost a week since the demons retrieved dipper from the blue moon curse. He started feeling a sense of some kind of power. Every now and then he would start shaking and some kind of magic would appear and hit something. Sometimes it disappeared but reappeared later in the day. Other times it would start floating. Random things would happen but dipper didn't know what it was. It would usually happen when nobody was there to witness it. He never felt the need to ask anyone about what happened. A few times he ask Bill to help him with what ever magic he had. Bill promised him to just wait a few days and then he'll teach him how to understand it and control his magic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dippers POV~~~~~~~~

Its been about 5 days now. Yesterday Bill told me he would teach me to control my magic tomorrow, well tomorrow is now today and I wasn't sure if he really was going to or not.

Since ive gotten back all of us have been staying in Wolf's castle. Pyronica and I have gotten closer. She's told me before that I was like a younger brother. Except I seem to be the more adult like one of the two. I though it was sweet of her to say that. Although it reminded me a bit about me and Mabel. She kind of acts like her. Anyways, pyronica, eight-ball, Paci-fire, and keyhole have been going in and out of our dimension. Most day's they are here for half the day and then leave to the nightmare realm for the rest of the day. Bill and Will, however, have stayed here the whole time. Blue and Wolf did their normal jobs. Well Blue would secretly go with nigh patrol from the kingdome an help them. Except she had to stay invisible. She was ok with it she just wanted to stay with them for the journey around the kingdome. Wolf did her duties in her forest kingdome with the animals. She also had to stay invisible to the human eye just for safety measure's.

Doing something that made me feel happy and proud caused me and everyone here to lose all connections with the kingdome. I don't care but its not the same for Wolf and Blue. Blue loved joining in the fights the kingdome had between other kingdoms now she cant join them, and Wolf needed a good connection to all four kingdoms to make peace between her forest and the people of the villages who enter it. Now our situation makes it more difficult for her and her forest.

I feel like I made such a huge mess that I cant fix. I feel like I ruined something important.

I felt something magical at the tips of my fingers and my hand started shacking a bit.

Oh great

I extended my palm and faced it on the floor. I felt like a rush of magic pass my arm to the palm of my hands and it threw a dark blue light of ball on the floor. Im positive I had a very shocked face. It disappeared for a second and then the floor broke upwards? I saw dirt under the floor and soon a blue flower grew from the floor. Strange. Very strange. The flower then opened up and I realized it was a moon flower. My eyes light up. WOAH. Then I heard the door open. Shit.

" Hey Pinet-"

" I DIDNT MEAN TO" I yelled a bit scared. I jumped from my chair and almost fell back trying to walk backwards from the flower.

" woah you did that Pinetree" I heard bill say surprised. I was covering my face with my hands from embarrassment.

" Uhh yea" I said putting my hands down.

" It was by accident though" I said scratching the back of my neck and looking away.

" Oh well it doesn't really matter. Shows how much you can handle I guess." He said walking towards the flower. He picked it and walked towards me with a smile.