Plan In Motion

Dippers POV____________________________________________________

As we made it to Wolfs broken castle in the forest we made our way inside to her throne room. This castle is the meaning of " don't judge a book by its cover". Her castle is so beautiful on the inside, it looks like a billionaire castle. On the outside its made to look like its a broken castle to deceive the people who come look for her castle to start a war to earn her Kingdome in the forest. Wolfs is like mother nature her part in this world is protecting the animals of the forest. Even though demons are supposed to make this world corrupted.

We all sat down on the floor and the three of them looked at me so I can explain my thoughts more clearly.

*sigh*

" Okay this is my idea for my plan.

Someone will create a distraction that will make everyone focus on that while I go to the biggest tower on the castle and cast a spell to make the moon stay on the sky, this will mean that no matter what Mabel does to raise the sun she wont be able to Darkness will stay in the sky. Then on order for us to open the mindscape we need to capture Ford some how"

" You mean your Uncle. Don't you think it will be a bit difficult to catch him? I mean hes got a bunch of weird weapons that could damage us demons." Blue said a bit scared of Ford's crazy weapons.

" I know it will but I got a few plans to catch him. If im right about this the moment everyone sees the sky more darker than normal and the moon isn't moving they will start freaking out. This means that my family will get together and that means Ford and Stan will be looking for Mabel and protect her. If that's true then we could either corner them and ask Ford to give it up. Knowing Mabel she'll try to convince him to give it up. If not we could always threaten him into giving it up"

" What would we threaten him with?" Blue said a bit curious.

"Mabel. If we threaten to kill Mabel Stan would yell at him to just give it up. If anything Stan might take it from him and give it to us. After all Stan and Ford promised our parents that they would keep care of us but of course im the forgotten one here so Mabels their bigger priority of being protected and cared for."

" Mhh and then what do we do after I mean the idea is great and all but what do we get out of helping you out. Don't get me wrong here Dipper I would always help you out but im still a bit confused as to what you want from all of this and I know I sound a bit self-fish here but if your gonna rule all these kingdome I want something from this." Blue said while smiling in the end. Knowing here she's gonna want some kind of army or something that would get her to be a leader some how.

" hmmm, well knowing my family there not gonna rest until they find a way to fix this whole "mess" which means their gonna want to start a fight or war so, knowing that is a very high chance, once we open the mindscape and get weirdmageddon started we could arrange a small army for you that you could lead once that fight or war that my family will start. I mean if you want you do-"

" YES, lets get this plan going I want my own army come on lets go" Blue said really excited. She was getting up and jumping around so we can hurry and get her army. Heh I guess I was right about telling she'd get her own army.

" Sorry dear but we still need to plan the distraction part" Wolf said feeling bad that she has to disappoint Blue.

" Hmm well, I could use my brother as a distraction. He said he'd be here in about an hour and its been like thirty minutes of us talking and getting here so by the time we get back to the pines kingdome I believe he will most likely be there."

" But what if we don't have time for you to explain to him about the plan" Blue said while looking at bill a bit disappointed of having to waste time.