Party Preparations

3rds Person POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A two months have passed, Bill has been visiting the Pines Kingdome almost everyday ** technically every night*** to go visit Dipper. The two of them have been getting closer and closer. Some nights its hard for Bill to corrupt dippers mind into thinking everyone hates him and wants to forget him. Hes also told dipper about him being a demon, telling him made dipper question what his real job or real reason for being in the human world and not staying in the mindscape. For most nights its questions about what bill can and cant do.

But while so bill and dipper have been slowly falling in love with each other. Dipper has realized it but he didn't want to admit it. Bill doesn't know what emotions he has when it comes to dipper. He doesn't understand why he feels heat on his face when every he sees dipper do something cute or adorable. He doesn't understand the emotion 'love' even though will has told him technically what it means but not the full definition.

He feels embarrassed to ask dipper. He's been taking up the courage to ask Mabel about it. He questions what the kid has made him feel.

One night Ford saw Bill and dipper together and he couldn't believe that the demon was hanging out with his nephew. He wanted to end what ever they had before it grew bigger and worse. He didn't want his nephew to have the same fate as he did when he was working with Bill.

Bill has also told Dipper about how he used to work with Ford and he told the truth. He told him how he backstabbed him and everything. What amazed Bill was that dipper told him that he trusted him and he believes that bill has changed and how he isn't what he used to be, at least not with dipper.

~~~~~~~Present day~~~~~~~~~~

It is the beginning of agust and Mabel has been planning Dippers and Mabels 18th birthday party. She wanted this party to mostly celebrate dipper since most birthdays they have slowly forgotten to get dipper apart of all the action. Mabel wanted this birthday to be the best birthday for dipper.

Bill on the other hand as been trying to figure out what to get dipper for his birthday. He wanted something special for him since dipper has told him stories about his other 'birthday fails'. Normally the demon wouldn't care about any meatsacks birthday, any less feel bad for one, But for him dippers different. Dipper has mention to bill about how he doesn't expect much for his birthday since either everyone forgets him except Blue and Wolf. Mabel sometimes just says happy birthday. No cake or present for him. This made bill make sure he got him the best present ever.

~~~~~Mabels POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lifted myself up from my bed and rubbed my eyes. Yesterday was a very busy day. Im SUPER tired. Once my eyes adjusted to my somewhat lit room I saw my birthday dress on its hanger. OMG its my birthday. My eyes lit up as I got out of bed and went to get ready for the day. I CANT WAIT.

I've planned me and dippers 18th birthday for the whole summer. I made sure that this year was all about dipper. I know most birthdays I only get to say happy birthday to him and I feel bad. Some years we even forget about him. This year i'm going to make sure that dipper is the center of attention. He's the spotlight of today. I made this a goal and a promise to him and im going to keep this promise., this promise is not like the other promises I've tried to keep with dipper. This promise I WILL keep.

Once I was ready I headed off to the kitchen to get some Mabel juice.  On my way I saw a few guards and they all said happy birthday to me.

" Hello princess, Happy birthday!" one of the guards patrolling near the kitchen entrance told me.