Our lives Now

3rd person POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Dipper and Bill packed their things and moved out to their new home. They said their goodbyes to everyone. And soon everyone moved out as well. Will left to reverse falls but still visits when ever he can. Blue stayed living with Wolf in her castle. Everyone else left back to the nightmare realm. Everyone said goodbye and they all visit when ever they can.

~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*****Half a year later ***
Dipper got pregnant can you believe it. Bill and Dipper were expecting twins. Dipper never really knew demons could get a child if same sex. Bill understood why. Some demons you can't really tell what gender they are. Crazy right. Anyways Dipper was both scared and excited. Bill was just scared. He didn't think he could be a dad or even a good role model. Dipper repeatedly told him he would be fine. Twins. One boy and the other a girl. Dipper and Bill agreed on names.

Girl- Angelina Cipher Pines
Boy- Aaron Cipher Pines

The two needed to go to a special kind of doctor. Also known as a doctor from the nightmare realm. The two were told that the twins would have some kind of magic but they wouldn't fully get it until the age of 4 ish.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~three years later~~~~~~~
***sorry I just don't want to write what has happened in the years and stuff*******

The twins are three years old. Dipper and Bill have been happy living together and growing as a family. The two have argued but have always made up. Everything has been going well. They enjoyed their lives. They visited Blue and Wolf when they could. If they had the chance they would go visit everyone else in or out of the nightmare realm. Dipper perder that they come visit since he didn't really like the idea that he might lose a child in the big realm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dippers POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me, Bill and the kids were outside playing around. The sun was going to set in an hour or so. Bill was sitting down on the porch and I joined him. I saw the kids playing in the grass.
They learn how to do things a lot quicker. They can walk and run on their own. Speak although sometimes they have trouble. Bill says it's because they are part demon. Demons learn to do things more quicker than the average kid.
It's a rare chance but sometimes magic appears in their hands but it always changes.
I listened to the sounds of the forest trees in the light wind. Hearing the birds sing.
I felt a hand on top of mine. I looked to see Bill holding my hand. I smile and look back at the kids.
I'm so happy I got this life. Maybe not the way things went but I'm glad I still got to be happy.
I felt something cold. I looked at my necklace. I still had it after this long. It was pink ish yellow ish.
Never had that color appear or with that kind of temperature.
Then I remembered something

~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" I want you to go back one day. To the kingdome. Tell mabel that your sorry and that you forgive her. But i want you to mean it. That day doesn't have to be the day you leave this place. It just has to be a day your happy. You love your life the way it is that day. Maybe your proud. And just go visit and say those words."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh yea my promise to myself. I said I would. I want to keep that promise. Today is that day he explained how I should feel. Not to mention it's been about what like 6 years since I've ever seen or been at the kingdom

*****i don't exactly remember how long it's been so don't comment that i messed up the year******although it would be helpful if someone kindly said what it really is*****you don't have to though******