Never Forget

~~~Dippers POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Okay Fine, but first I want you to let go of Mabel and Stan" Ford said looking at the ground and then up at me.

" Fine" I said I looked at Will to let go of Stan. I turned around and nodded to the girls to let go of Mabel. Bill put a clear bubble around Ford to make sure he didn't run off or try to fight.

" *sigh* Fine here" Ford said while looking through his pocket. He soon took out the rift and passed it through the bubble. I grabbed it and took a step back. I let go of it and it broke on the ground.

" Oops" I said smiling at Ford.

" DIPPER WHAT HAVE YOU DONE" Ford said yelling at me.

The wind started picking up and in just a few moments the sky had a ripped X on it and weirdness started to invaded our world. I smiled at how far I was able to go with this plan.

" KID WHATS WRONG WITH YOU" I heard Stan yell at me

" DIPPER HOW COULD YOU, I TRUSTED YOU, I BELIEVED THAT YOU COULDNT DO THIS. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS" Mabel started yelling at me to see what the big deal was with me.

I smiled and turned around to look at her.

" OH Mabel you have no IDEA how long if wanted this to happen. Mabel you seem to trust too easily." I said giving her a smile that might have looked insane to her.

" Oh and why I am doing this its really simple" I started walking towards her " because Ive always been the one who's forgotten. I've always been the one who's given the scary stories about. I've always been the one who is never remembered. Well Mabel today YOU and EVERYONE will never forgot about today." I said in anger out of her stupidity.. She looked at me in sorrow but I didn't want to take any of her crap. Not anymore. I turned around spread my wings and started flying towards the forest. I wanted to clear my mind a bit before I start my next step.

~~~~~~~~Bill's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pinetree started flying off to the forest. I wouldn't blame the kid I understand where he's going with this i mean when ever i get angry i usually storm off so i can take a breather.

" Bill what did you do to my nephew" Sixer started talking to me but i was a bit cut off guard

" What are you talking about Sixer? I didn't tell him anything. If you want the truth the kid has finally cracked and that's your guys fault not mine" I said. I mean part of its true. I wont lie but half of his anger that made him crack today was kinda my fault.

" You hyonotized him didn't you. You probably made a DEAL with him and your MIIND CONTROLLING HIM YOU DEMON" Shooting star started to accuse me of brainwashing MY pinetree. Geez this family really does hate me.

" Listen Shooting star i didn't do anything. Believe it or not i haven't made a single deal with him. Anyways i have no point in arguing with you guys. I have a few friends i need to talk to anyways" I let Sixer out of the bubble and i teleported me, Will, Blue and Wolf to my castle. My castle was able to appear in the sky a few moments after Pinetree broke the rift. Knowing my demon friends they are most likely waiting for me in the castle.

Once we appeared in the castle's throne room i saw my friends waiting for me.

" Bill, Will?" I heard a female demon voice. As i turned around to face them i saw Pyronica, Eight-ball, Paci-Fire, and Keyhole.

" Hey guys, Welcome to the mortal world" i said a bit annoyed when i said mortal world.

" OMG Will how have you been Its been SO long" Pyronica said running up to Will and giving him a big hug.

" Oh hi pyronica it has been a while hasn't it" Will said and soon Will and Pyronica were having their own conversation.

" So uh why are we here and not outside destroying this world" 8-Ball said confused as to why they aren't being told to run off and create amounts of property damage.

" See heres the thing um its best to wait for Pinetree and see if we should continue the next part of the plan. Anyways knowing him he's gonna want to make sure you guys don't do a certain thing but everything else would probably be fine" I said talking to everyone else besides Will and Pyronica.

" Wow Bill Cipher taking orders from someone else. I cant believe you Cipher are you being seriouse right now" 8-ball said in a shocked tone

" Shut up." I said giving him a death glare.

" Umm why are you in human form anyways" Paci-Fire asked me confused since im usually in demon form. Shit i forgot to change.

" Because i can. I think it would be best if you guys change to human form as well to make things a little easier for Pinetree-"

" Why would changing into human form help this 'pinetree' wouldn't names just be more--"

" PACI-FIRE SHUT UP AND JUST DO IT" I got mad and changed to red with my red flames appearing on the floor. I changed back to my normal yellow though. Geez yelling at this idiots is the only way to get them to do anything.

After a few moments they all changed to their human form. Even pyronica who i wasn't really talking to but i guess she got the message when i went red.

~~~~~~3rd person POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pyronica was around the same height as Bill but a little shorter. Her hair was long and was a bright pink. She was wearing a pink tank top and some pink short shorts. Her hair was in a ponytail and her skin was a little light pink.

8-Ball had black hair. His hair was styled so it was a bit long in the front and shorter in the back, with a fade on the sides. He was wearing black ripped jeans and a plain black t-shirt. He had a chain necklace and another chain necklace with an upside down cross that was silver, his skin was pale but not really? if that makes sense :) He was around the same height as Bill.

Paci-Fire was the same height as Bill. He had a very close hairstyle has 8-Ball. His hair was blonde in the bottom but was red at the tips. He wore blue jeans and a red t-shirt with white stipes at the sleeves. He had a blue bracelet, a chain necklace that he wore as a bracelet, and black leader bracelet as well.

Key-hole was a little shorter than Pyronica. He has brown hair, his hair style was a fade on the sided and the top was a little long. He styled it so his hair was a little slick back. His skin tone was a very light brown. He had blue jeans and a white shirt with a key design on it. He just had a necklace with a key on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, it will get a little more interesting i swear. Also there WILL be more billdip or there is Billdip. I just take forever to prove or show that sorry. Anyways see you guys next chapter. :)