Scavenger Hunt

A/N

The heart I talk about looks something like the image above. Just imagine the words in the middle of it. Okay to the story now :)

=================================================================

3rd person POV-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As days passed Bill and Dipper got closer and closer. Spending more and more time each day when every they can. Mabel made as much time to tell all the amazing stories about dipper. Him helping her so many times and even saving the town every now and then. She would always explain that she was the one who dragged him into creating the whole disaster the older townsfolk tell to scare kids.

Everyone lived with what they had. Bill and Dipper went on multiple dates. Enjoying each others company. Dipper learning new spells to help his still new to him demon side.

Bill has fallen more and more in love with dipper. More confusion raised in him. Every now and then he would ask his brother Will or Blue or Wolf about what he felt. All always responding with " You like like him" or " You're in love".

After some time Bill finally asked Dipper out in the most amazing way possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Bill where are you taking me" Dipper said confused as he was being lead to an unknown location by Bill.

" How many times do I have to tell you pinetree its a surprise" Bill said smiling

" Hmm okay stand here" Bill said putting Dipper in one spot on a hill

" Okay now open your eyes pinetree" Bill said as he held a sign. Smiling. Dipper opened his eyes to read the sign Bill had in his hands.

Pinetree your like no other,

A meatsack with more beauty,

A demon with the heart of an angel,

A demon like me cant imagine any world, dimension, or galaxy with out you,

So tonight I ask you one simple question.....

" Bill what's going on" Dipper said smiling but also confused

Bill made a sphere shape with his hands and expanded them. Yellow magic appeared and soon disappeared to show an item. It was a yellow diamond like heart with blue words inside the heart.

Will you be my boyfriend

Pintree?

Dipper looked at the words and read them with the whole galaxy on his face. He looked at Bill excitedly. Tears of happiness and joy over threw him. He jumped and hugged Bill as tears started flowing down his face. Bill hugged back with a smile and even if he doesn't want to admit it he had tears of joy as well.

" So what does that mean Pinetree" Bill said separating from the hug

" It means yes Bill" Dipper said with a big smile and the galaxy on his face. They hugged once more. After a while they went back to Wolf's castle. Bill gave Dipper the gold heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two have been dating for almost a year. Spending every moment they can together. Bill would find the chance to go on a date with dipper. Every chance he had he took it. Bill and Dipper have enjoyed each others company.