In Memory Of Dipper Pines

Mabels POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared at the moon that finally showed in the sky. Before it was non-existent because dipper left now its in the sky like nothing happened to it. I looked at it confused.

Your alive. Somewhere here. You didn't leave. You came back somehow.

I got an idea and I went running to the castle. I went to Fords study room he had in the castle. I looked for a piece of paper and pen. I wrote on it and said what I hope would somehow get to dipper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Dipper,

           Hey bro-bro, I feel a huge wave of sadness. I don't want to force you to do anything. Im not even sure you will get this anyways. But if you somehow find it and you read this I want to tell you something. I miss you, everyone here misses you. I wish I could turn back time and fully appreciate your work here in the kingdome. I hope one day you can come back to the kingdome and at least say you are okay in person. I also want the chance to tell you im sorry in person.

                                                                                     Your Twin Mabel~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finshed my letter and rolled it up, I wrote to dipper on the outside. I grabbed a piece of pink string from the drawer on the desk. I tied it and went back outside. I made my way to the forest. I only made my way to the entrance and walked  straight in only for ten minutes before throwing the letter as far as I could. I used a bit of magic to help me make sure it went deep in the forest. I went back to the castle.

As I made it to the doors I looked at the moon one last time before entering my lonely castle. I went to my room to sleep for the nigh.

Please somehow find it.

              ~~~~~~~time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dippers POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday got me tired. Bill said we could try other spell's more like spell's that are part of my 'demon' job. I needed sleeping though. I stayed up all night because well one, I still like doing my job from before anything big happened, and two, I had to much energy somehow and I knew I just couldn't sleep.

It was very early morning and I decided to walk through the forest from the village to Wolf's castle.

As I made my way I kind of got lost but I found a piece of rolled paper on the ground. I picked it up and saw it was for me.

Strange. Why didn't they just- oh right.

I kept walking further in the forest because I was still a bit close to where lumberjacks cut trees and I didn't want to get caught. Who knows what kind of problem I would get into if someone saw me.

After a bit more walking I decided to open the letter. Once I opened it o looked at it in shock.

Wait she noticed. Probably the only person who did.

I then remembered the promise I made my ghost self. I rolled the letter back up and kept walking. I looked up to the sun rising.

One day Mabel, but not soon

I walked a little faster to the castle.

Once i made it to the castle i went to my room. I went to sleep with a plan when i woke up.