Wedding

Dippers POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cant

I cant

I cant

I cant

I cant

I CANT DO THIS!?

Im in my room getting ready for me and Bills weeding. I cant stop having this feeling that somethings going to go wrong. Im to nervous. I want to do this but I cant.

*knock knock*

" c-come in" I said stuttering

" Hello love. Are you okay you should have been out-" Wolf said walking in and closing the door behind her before she saw me.

" Is everything okay dear" She said walking up to me.

" Uh y-yeah. I-im f-f-fine" I said stuttering and tearing up. Wolf hugged me and I hugged her back. I couldn't hold it anymore and I started cyring

" Oh dear whats wrong" She said as she started patting my head.

" I cant" I just said

" Listen I know that today is a very scary day but trust me its going to be okay. You are marrying the love of your life. He makes you happy and feel loved. You do the same for him. Don't worry everthing is going to be fine" She said as she grabbed my hands

" ok" I said quietly. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to a small platform. She snapped her fingers and I was in a dress.

" REALLY WOLF" I said a little annoyed. She smiled

" Oh come on I though we talked about this" She started fixing it and grabbed a veil. I just shook my head no.

She fixed my hair and placed the veil on. I felt my face heat up. She added a few blue roses on my hair.  She snapped her fingers and she gave me a bouquet of blue and yellow roses.

I smiled and looked at the mirror in front of me. I still had a bad feeling that I couldn't erase. But I shrugged it of and went with Wolf.

Once we left the room blue and pyronica were waiting and their eyes widen when they saw me

" You look so... ADORABLE" The two basically yelled. I laughed and Wolf joined.

" Come on now you guys or we will be more late than we intended to be" Wolf said pushing everyone out.

We planned that the everyone else would get ready at Wolf's castle and leave to get everything else ready. The four of us would get ready once they left. Me and Bill didn't see each other at any moment mostly because Blue and Wolf barricaded me in my room until they left. 

Soon we made our way to the venue. We planned to have a venue in the forest.

Bills POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me, Will, Eight-ball, Paci-Fire, and keyhole left Wolf's castle to get the venue ready. We all went searching for a place in the forest a while ago and we all agreed to one place. As we got the place ready it got more and more beautiful. All of us just finished and we were sitting down for a bit.

After a little while demons finally showed up. Everyone invited someone from the nightmare realm. Wolf invited a few of her animal friends from the enchanting forest. They came in human form. Soon the seats were being full. A few stayed standing.

~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~

" Um b-bill I uh I think we should get in place now. Blue t-texted me saying that t-they are c-close by" Will said stuttering and quietly.